Chaerin's wish

Living with 5 gorgeous guys

Chaerin is holding her necklace tightly. She looks out the window, white snow are covering the trees.

"You need anything sweety?" 

She shook her head.

"Ani.Omma, can you please call Mr.Seo in? I wanna talk to him, alone"

Your mom nods walking out the ward.

"Butler Seo, Chaerin wants you in"

He nods, twisting the doorknob slowly walk inside.

He bow,"Do you need anything Miss Nam?"

"Mr.Seo.I'll be honest to you..Tell me where ____ is"

He shook his head slowly.

Chaerin sighs."You know where she is. I'm 100% sure about that if you don't know.How could you be so calm while she dissapeared? You must be looking for her. Now, tell me where she is...jebal"

"I'm--"

"Please...I know that I won't be living a long life. You guys might said that I'm fine and I'll get well.I'm not a fool, I'm the one living in this sick body.I know my own condition"

"But--"

"Just tell me where she is.This is my last wish from you Mr.Seo. Think of it as a wish from a sister who miss her sibling and she might not meet her if she didn't use the time that she have left. Help me Mr.Seo...jebal."

Mr.Seo massage his temple, thinking of what he needs to say.

"Fine"

Chaerin smiles gladly thinking that she would meet her twin sister that she's been missing for more than a month now.

*******************************************************************************************************

so..this is a short cahp as it refers to Chaerin's desire of meeting you

plez subs and leave comments:-)

tomorrow on 2nd jan i'll update it

plez do leave comments coz i luv it so.....much more than candies except bluberry flavour