Christmas Part 2

Living with 5 gorgeous guys

You're watching them depart.Junsu pats your back."We'll be home soon!"

You smile waving your hands at him.Jaejoong and Yunho are running around the fountain, playing with the snow.Yoochun drives his car out the gate, giving you a flying kiss.Changmin is tying his shoelace."You're going to celebrate with your family too right?"

You nod, forcing yourself to smile.

You wave your hands, smiling at them as they finally leaving you alone in the huge mansion.You sigh, walking back in slowly.'What do I do now? I'm alone for Christmas'

You stand besides the Christmas tree that you decorated with Changmin last night. Suddenly, all of the memories of your last Christmas with Chaerin, your parents, butlers and maids starts to play in your head.

Tears are streaming down your face, your legs are wobbly.You fall on the ground, sobbing.You hit your chest continously, tyring to stop yourself from sobbing hard.

Hospital

Yoochun enters his girlfriend's ward with a boueqeut of roses and a chocolate box on his hands.He bow to her parents.

"Merry Christmas Mr. and Mrs.Nam" 

"Yoochun-ah, you come here to visit Chaerin. You must be busy" Your mom gladly smile at him.

Yoochun shook his head."Ani.I'm on holiday"

"It's good that you're here coz we're going out to buy some things.Sorry that we can't be here to serve you" 

Your dad walk out the ward, your mom follow his steps.

Mrs.Nam smiling face turns sad."Yobo, haven't you know where _____ is?"

"Mianei...Seems like she's not in New York.She would be anywhere now" He answers his wife question, hugging her to make her feels better.

Your parents do care about you but, they never shows that side coz of your sister. They know how Chaerin is jealous of you being healthy .They doesn't want her to feels sad by  showing their love more on her than you.

~~~~~~~

Yoochun sit on the bed."How's Christmas fun?"

Chaerin nods."It's better that you're here"

"Seems like you get lots of present" Yoochun looks around the VIP ward.

"My mom and dad got it for me.Their friends stop by early in the morning and...that's how there's lots there"She sheepishly rubs the back of her head.

Yoochun reach for a box in his pocket.He hands it to Chaerin."Open it, sweetheart" he said while her hair.

Chaerin eyes widen.It's a silver bracelet."Komawo!"

Yoochun gently touches her face."You like it?"

She nods.Yoochun helps her to wear it.

"It's boring in here.Wanna go out? I miss real snow"Chaerin asks in a low voice.

Yoochun feels really worried as, she's sick. How could he take her out in this cold whether.Yoochun held her hands.

"Mianei, Chaerin-ah... You can't go out there.It's freezing cold" 

Chaerin chuckles."Scared huh? I was just joking" She pretends while her heart is struggling to get out of the hospital.

Suddenly, her nose starts to bleed.She feels very dizzy, Yoochun get the tissue box, wiping it.He quickly, press the emergency button at the edge of the bed.

Chaerin falls in his arms. Yoochun shakes her shoulders."Chaerin-ah! Chaerin-ah! Hang on there!"

*You fall down the stairs, your leg got hurt and it's starts to bleed.You heart is beating fast."What the heck is happening.I have a bad feeling about this"

The nurses and a doctor rush in. Yoochun lay her unconcious body on the bed, still holding her hand.

"I'm sorry sir but, you need to get out" 

Yoochun Chaerin's hair for awhile and walk out the ward.He lean against the wall.Later, her parents are running towards him with Mr.Seo.

At the same time, the doctor come out.

"How is she?" asks Yoochun panick.

The doctor eyes seems down."Let's talk in my office"

Please play this Winter Sonata~piano

"Miss Nam's conditon are not improving.I'm sorry to say that maybe she doesn't have much time left" apologise the young doctor.

Mrs.Nam starts to sob.

"Isn't there any hope for her to get well?" asks Yoochun.

The doctor seems heavy to talk."Just believe that she's strong and there'll be a miracle"

Yoochun run to Chaerin's ward.He can't go in so, he looks at her lying motionlessly on the bed through the glass. He touches the glass as if it's Chaerin's face.His eyes are welled up."Hang on there babe. I know you'll be fine"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd5cLL4UPLPBpUT0Xhzk5

Mr.Seo pats his back."Now, we just need to hope that she's okay"

Yoochun wipes his tears away."Chaerin will be fine. I know that!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAM!

Your eyes widen, looking at Yoochun's depress face.He throw himself on the couch next to you.

"Yoochun oppa! You're home?" You asks, looking in his doomed eyes.

He nods, closing his eyes.

"I thought you're celebrating Christmas with your family?"

Yoochun gives you a menacing glare."What about you?"

"I'm--"

"You runaway from home aren't you ___?"

Your head lowered.He ruffles your hair, smiling warmly.

"Gwenchana.I'll keep it as a secret. My family is in New York, I'm tired to go back so I stay" He explains.'I wish I could tell her about Chaerin's condition but, I can't. I don't wanna see tears fall from that bright eyes'

"Yoochun oppa......Will you miss your family if you we're me?" You asks in a low voice.

He pats your shoulder comforting you while his heart is struggling too.He pulls your head to his chest.

"Ofcourse I do.They're my family..."

****************************************************************************************************

PLEZ DO SUBS AND LEAVE COMMENTS( CAN'T SHOW SMILEY IN THIS SAD ATMOSPHERE)

DON'T BE SILENT READERS, PLEZ GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK

NEXT CHAP....

TITLE:CHAERIN'S WISH

WHAT CAME TO YOUR MIND?

WHAT WOULD SHE WISH FOR?