I'm Officially Missing You

Did You Miss Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In case you miss them.

Happy 20, Jungkook-ah

 

 

I was in the middle of cooking class. Well, it’s not a real cooking class since I’m the only student here at my own flat.

“Oppa, Unnie doesn’t cook, rite?” I said while chopping the carrots.

Oppa.. hmm.. actually he’s not my real brother. He’s the guy that lived next door with his girlfriend that I called her Unnie since they’re older.

He just laughed, “haha. Yeah.”

“And you fine with that?”

“We’ve been together for 3 years. So, yeah. I’m fine with that. Beside, I cook.” He said, “wait, what this is all about?”

I continue to slice the carrots, “nothing, Oppa. I just curious.”

I guess he saw me try to avoid his eyes, “are you guys okay? I never saw him at your place recently.”

“We’re not together anymore.” I sighed.

Yeah, it sad, I know. We’ve been together for 2 years and he just dumped me because I can’t cook! That stupid J–

AIIISSH!

I mentally shook my head, “no no, I won’t say his name.”

“Eh?” Oppa sounds surprise, “you’re joking, rite?”

“It’s been 3 months already.” I replied softly. Somehow I wondered how is he doing after you guys broke up.

I know, it’s pathetic when a part of you wanted to forget him but the other did the opposite.

“REALLY?!” He put his arm around me then my arm, “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay. I’m getting used to it.” I was completely lied. The truth is I still hoping he would come through my door like before.

“Well, Young Lady, I think you are done with the carrots.” Oppa said pointing at the cutting board and I give him a big grin seeing how mess the carrots was.

I grinned, “sorry.”

“No problem.” Oppa said as he prepared a bowl, “here, mix the eggs and that chopped carrot.”

I did what he says. At least it was an easy job for me. Well, I asked Oppa to teach me how to make a lunch box menu. Of course I also asked him to find the easiest menu. You know I don’t cook, right? And as he free today, he says he could help me make some kimbap, egg rolls, fried sausages, and steam baby carrots.

“How is it?” I was so nervous when he tastes my cook.

“Um..” he made a strange facial expression, makes my stomatch also nervous, “it’s safe for human.”

“Eh?”

He laughed at my confusion, “It’s really good. A bit more practices, you’ll replace me.”

“EEEYYY.” You protested then take a bite of your kimbab, “um.. it’s really good.”

“See? Told you it’s safe for human.” Oppa smiled at my reaction.

I narrowed my eyes and give him a smirk, “I learn from da best.”

 

 

I was all alone as Unnie came to my flat from her work. It’s Saturday actually but apparently she took overtime. Later, the couple left for having a sweet date. Aaah, somehow I envy them. Only if that jerk didn’t do something stupid, we might be having a nice Saturday night by now.

Aaah, I’m officially missing him these days. But I can’t just call him to come by, can I? Maybe he’s seeing someone else now. He already replaced me with better. Sooo much better. Someone who nice, caring, cute, understand him, put him as her priority, always listen what he said. Perfect one. And oh,  of course, she cooks.

I scoffed as remembering his last words before I step out his door. Then we broke up. I never heard anything from him again since that night. Indeed, he meant what he said.

I’ve been replaced.

 

“Sorry, Miss, the couple earlier have the last ticket.” Said the lady at the ticket counter, “unless you want to buy for midnight.”

I  looked at the couple as they look at me awkwardly.

“Ah, it’s too bad.” I sound so disapointed, “I think I’ll be back next time.”

You left the counter in hurry then went straight to the supermarket that in the same building. You need to buy some groceries. It’s early month anyway.

“Ah, Unnie, sorry but I didn’t get the tickets. Unless you want to buy for midnight.” I said on the phone. Yep, I was about to have a ‘date’ with my Unnie next door since her boyfriend did some overtime as a chef at the hotel.

I heard she laughed, “it’s fine, we could watch DVD at my place.”

“Okay, I’ll bring some snack for us.”

I hang up the phone then grab the trolley. I think I spent an hour to get all I need.

“I'm sorry.” I said when my trolley accidentally bumps a guy in front of me, “you okay?”

“Ah, it's okay.” He smiled awkwardly then turn around quickly.

Oh, wait! I remembered him! He's a guy at the ticket counter earlier. He must be here for some snacks. Hmm.. I didn't know that he's this cute when I look closer. Haha.

Aah, no no, he's someone else's. Where's his girlfriend, anyway?

I looked around before I realize that I was doing a stupid thing.

Gosh! Really that's not my bussiness.

I went to the cashier but apparently there's quite a line so I need to wait longer.

“Oh, you again,” I said when I see him get in the line behind me after a while. It was him, the guy earlier. That cute guy who's unfortunately already has someone. Haha.

I took a glance at his trolley. Well, looks like he did a light shopping based on what's in it. He just smiled, then looks away. Yeah, right. Thanks to my bubbly mouth, now he will think that I'm an annoying person.

 

I was waiting for a taxi in front of the building. My hands were full with bags of groceries and snacks since I have a date with Unnie later.

There he was again. The guy earlier standing next to me with a small bag of snacks in his hand. Wait wait, am I delusional or he did stare at me? Why I feel like he's checking me out?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter