Hongdae Street

Did You Miss Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to let my legs lead me the direction so I walk everywhere my legs take me. It’s funny cuz they took me to Hongdae street instead to take me home.

Hongdae street. It’s our thing. Me and her. We spent our Saturday night to find some foods, going to the movie, or just walking the street. You know, both of us are working and sometimes we do overtime on weekend. So, having our quality time together is a must when we have a free time.

Why Hongdae street? Because it’s a strategic area from her place, my place, her office, and also my office. Let’s say, Hongdae street is our ‘base army’. Or was.

But now, walking down this historical street by myself on Saturday night makes me feel lonely and little bit hurt everytime I saw happy couple passing by. We used to be the happy couple. I used to walk while holding her hand which that makes her happy as I see smile on her face. I swear to God, I’d love to see that smile again.

“C’mon, Jungkook, don’t be silly. You broke her heart. What makes you think she will makes the first call begging you back with her?!!” I said to my self.

Now I know how it when you have someone on your mind that you can’t have in your arms.

 

***

“JEON JUNGKOOKIEEEE!!!” I turned as I hear someone screaming my name and smile finding her running towards me. She looks cheerful even though she just finished work.

She made a light jump as she reach me, wrapped her arms on my neck and I lift her petite figure off the ground.

“I miss you.” she whispered into my ear.

“I miss you more.” I smiled, put her back to the ground. “hey, don’t you think we’re too old to doing something cute like that?”

“Do what? I run to you and you lift me up?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, please. I’ll do that again even if I were 80. I suggest you to keep your body healthy so you could lift me at that age.” She punched my chest playfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter