oo9

can't stop remembering

Finally, practice was over and it was now time for the boys to head back to their dormitories for the night. They were exhausted, having trained for hours, and absolutely nothing to eat. The boys had been working their lungs out this entire afternoon, training relentlessly. 

Taeyong had it rough this afternoon. Not only was he physically exhausted, he was mentally worn-out. Ever since he got busted, the boys had been shooting him with incessant questions and time seemed to tick by a lot slower for Tae. Now that the boys are gone, he can finally get some peace and quiet. 

Or so he thought.

"Taeyong?" Said man turned his head over his shoulders upon hearing his name called, only to see Ten walking towards him.

Taeyong frozed in his spot, as he looked down immediately upon sensing the younger's presence. "Are you avoiding me?" Ten shot Taeyong a questioning look, frowning as he attempt to reason why Tae had been finding excuses to avoid talking to him.

"N-no!" Taeyong denied, clearly flustered by the Thai's straightforward question. "Then why wont you look at me?" Ten demanded, boring holes through the latter's head when Taeyong remained silent. 

Ten let out a sigh of exasperation, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Hyung." Taeyong flinched when Ten tapped his shoulders gently, clearly waiting for a response. 

"Are you uh embarrassed? Over what happened this morning." Ten proded. By the looks of Taeyong; how the latter was blushing profusely, and how uncomfortable he looked, he was right. 

Taeyong kept silent. Ten was spot on. He was indeed embarrassed, he was so freaking embarrassed to the point where he couldn't even look at Ten straight in the eye. 

"You know, there really is nothing to be embarrassed about. Cookies are my favourite food and Tae, you really should consider opening up a cookie stand because your cookies are simply delicious!" Ten complimented, eyes glistening with sincerity. 

"R-really? You think so?" Taeyong looked up, his fringe sweeping neatly across his brows. "Yeah.." Ten grinned sheepishly, as he gave an affirmative nod. "Should've charged you a dollar each." Taeyong muttered under his breath jokingly. "I'm sorry?" Ten feigned ignorance. 

"I said I should've charged you for the cookies." Taeyong chuckled. "Well I take it back. Your cookies tasted terrible!" Ten shot Tae a disgusted look, before breaking out into a laugh upon seeing Tae pouting in clear disapprove. 

"You're mean." Taeyong furrowed his brows, clicking his tongue in annoyance. Taeyong turned the other way so that his back is facing Ten's, crossing his fingers across his chest as he huffed irritatebly. 

"Oei. Are you that petty?" Ten stopped laughing upon receiving a cold glare from the latter. ". You're not angry, are you?" Ten asked timidly, not wanting to push it further. The last argument ended with a fist fight. 

Ten leaned in closer unconsciously till the tip of his nose was brushing slightly against Tae's nape. Taeyong froze at the contact. He wasn't exactly used to Ten being so close to him. 

Pushing his feelings aside, Taeyong leaned away as he muttered a, "I'm not angry." in hopes to get the Thai to move away because the older of the two was dying as Ten inched closer by the minute. "Really?" Ten shot Tae his famous - puppy look and was just about to lean away upon knowing that Tae was no longer angry, when he lost his balance and ended up stumbling forward with Taeyong lying flat under him, cushioning his fall.

Taeyong let out a sharp yelp, reaching his arms out just in time before Ten hit the floor. Taeyong instinctively wrapped a protective arm round Ten, as he held his breath when Ten fell flat onto Tae, and his lips landed right smack onto Tae's. 

Neither made the move to speak with eyes close and hearts fluttering. It took less than a minute for it settle in, that Ten's lips were on his' and that he had just lost his first kiss to a boy he barely knew. 

Upon realizing, Tae pulled away causing Ten's eyes to open wide in shock. Ten moved away as soon as Tae did, clearly flustered. Everything happened in a blur and neither had seen it coming. 

"Uh.." Ten could tell that Tae was shaking, and his lips were quivering from the shock. "Sorry, I didn't mean to!" Ten squeaked as he pushed himself up trying his best to conceal his embarrassment. "I really am s-" 

"I should go." Cutting off Ten, Tae hurried out of the practice room before the Thai could've said anything. Just when he thought things were getting better between him and Ten, everything just went downhill and now it's back to square one.