Chapter 5 (JunHan).

Click Your Heart | Jeonghan ver. (On hiatus)

Chapter 5.

 

                I smile at Junhui and sit next to him.

 

                "Hi," I say.

                "Hello, Yoon," he teases.

                "Jeonghan. Call me Jeonghan."

                "Alright, Yoon Jeonghan. That's a pretty name, actually. Just like you."

 

                I shyly smile – which I don't do often – and blush – which I do even less often.

 

                "You know what? It's boring. Let's go for a walk," Junhui says.

                "Alright. Lemme show you my acting skills."

 

                He smirks and I put my hand up to get the teacher's attention.

 

                "What is it?" he asks, annoyed.

                "I-I'm feeling sick. Can I go to the bathroom, please?"

                "Yeah, hurry. Wen, go with him. I don't want to be blamed if he collapses on his way."

                "Ok, let's go, Jeonghan."

 

                Junhui takes me by the arm and acts worried as I put my hand on my belly to show that I'm sick. We get out of the classroom like that and, once we're out, we start laughing out loud before stopping, scared we would get caught.

 

                "Wow, let's just play in a movie already!" I exclaim and Junhui nods to show his approval.

 

                He smiles at me and I melt and we make our way outside. The sun is shining but it's not too hot since there's wind too. We arrive in a park and decide to sit on a bench to talk.

 

                "You're really a mystery Yoon Jeonghan," he says.

                "What? Why?" I ask, confused.

                "I can't tell if you like me or not. And I'm usually pretty good at that."

                "You're not pretty good at that, it's just that everyone you met fell for you right away so it was pretty easy to guess their feelings."

                "True," he giggles. "But tell me though. Do you like me?"

 

                He comes closer which makes me blush. Wow, this guy made me blush twice in a day! Someone give him a trophy! Anyway, what do I answer to that?! Wow, he's really handsome, huh? No, Yoon Jeonghan, right now is not the time! Answer the question or he'll think you're weird! But what do I answer though?! Do I like him or not?!

 

                "In fact-"

                "Hyung!"

 

                I suddenly turn around, hearing my best friend's voice calling for me. He just saved my life again.

 

                "Mingyu-ah, annyeong!" I greet him, smiling.

                "Who is it?" Junhui asks.

                "Oh, it's my best friend and neighbor, Kim Mingyu! Mingyu, that's Junhui."

                "Nice to meet you," they both say at the same time.

                "Hyung, why are you ditching school again?" Mingyu complains. "You'll get in trouble!"

                "It's ok, Mingyu-ah," I reassure him. "The teacher thinks I'm sick. Anyway, you're ditching too!"

                "I'm not! My class got cancelled because my teacher didn't come so I came to the park."

                "Why didn't you stay with your friends?"

                "The class that got cancelled is maths, so they're not with me."

 

                Oh, right. Mingyu has no friends in his maths class. He complained about it to me at the beginning of the year when he saw his schedule and I tried to ask the principal to switch my maths class to be with him or something but he said the class was already full so it didn't happen.

 

                "An ice cream shop just opened nearby. Want to go?"

                "Huh…"

 

Stay with Junhui (JunHan (last one)) -> Chapter 8.

Go with Mingyu (GyuHan (last one)) -> Chapter 9.  

*****

Hey!! Sorry it took so long to update but I was really busy with school and stuff T_T Hope you're not mad!! Anyway, I know it's really short but I don't like when it's too long :') I should update faster now!! Thank you for reading!!