Chapter 3 (GyuHan).

Click Your Heart | Jeonghan ver. (On hiatus)

Chapter 3.

 

                "Ok, let's go," I finally give in, feeling the trouble I could get myself in if I'd try to stop them.

 

                Mingyu takes my hand and leads me to his car. I sit on the passenger seat and he takes the driver's one.

 

                "Want to spend the afternoon together?" he asks.

                "Movie-Food-Games afternoon?" I suggest, smiling, and he nods.

 

                «Movie-Food-Games afternoons» are our thing since we're kids. It's just an afternoon we spend just the two of us watching movies, eating and playing video games. It's not called «Movie-Food-Games afternoon» if there is someone else with us, that's the only rule. «Movie-Food-Games afternoons» are ours and only ours and that's what makes them so special.

 

                Mingyu stops at a convenience store so we can buy food and maybe movies or new games. After twenty minutes, we get out of the store, arms full of chips, chocolate, candies and drinks. We then head to my home, where our afternoon will take place. Why mine? Because I live alone so it's easier and we can eat more chocolate without Mingyu's mom warning us we'll get fat. Once we're arrived, Mingyu sets the DVD in my DVD player while I go pour the drinks in glasses. I come back and see Mingyu chose one of our favorite movie when we were kids; Pokémon. I smile at the childish choice and put the glasses and snacks on the table. I sit next to Mingyu on the couch and cuddle with him. Cuddles are our thing too; we're always cuddling. It's like an automatism. He puts his arm around my shoulders as I put my head on his chest and he covers us with a blanket. The movie starts and I sigh happily. It feels so good and comfortable to be with Mingyu.

 

                The afternoon flies by and soon enough Mingyu has to leave because his mom calls him. I follow him to the entrance of my house and he hugs me goodbye.

 

                "We should do that more often," he says after he pulled away.

                "The afternoon or the hug?" I laugh.

                "Both."

 

                He smiles at me and I smile back. He leans closer to me and gently kisses my cheek before leaving. I start to blush and just stay here looking at him entering in his car like an idiot. He smiles and waves at me. I wave back and he finally leaves. I go back into my house and clean up our mess, thinking about the feeling of his lips on my cheek. Why does this make my heart flutter? I mean, Mingyu's my best friend, it's not as if we've never kissed each other's cheek, right? So why do I react like that? Ok, calm down, Jeonghan, it was just a little kiss, so don't make a big deal out of it. I sigh and go take a quick shower before heading to my room to sleep. Sleep is always the best way to get rid of your thoughts.

 

                *The next day*

 

                For once, I'm not late to school! I head to the classroom and search for an empty seat. Because, yeah, I'm visibly not the only not being late. There are two seats left; one next to Junhui and one next to Wonwoo, a cute guy I never got to talk too. I hesitate a little and finally decide.

 

                Sit next to Wonwoo (WonHan) -> Chapter 4.

                Sit next to Junhui (JunHan) -> Chapter 5. 

*****

Hey guys! I know this is short but I hope you liked it anyway >< the next one will be longer I promise! Thanks for reading and thanks to everyone who subscribed it means a lot to me <3