Chapter 4 (WonHan).

Click Your Heart | Jeonghan ver. (On hiatus)

Chapter 4.

 

                I pass next to Junhui and smile at him but walk to Wonwoo. I ask him sweetly if I can sit next to him and he nods shyly, slightly blushing. The class starts, yet Wonwoo doesn't give any attention to me. He doesn't even look at me. How am I supposed to get close with him if he thinks classes are more interesting than me?! I sigh angrily and Wonwoo finally looks shyly at me.

 

                "Is something wrong?" he asks and damn what a deep voice!

                "It's just boring," I lie.

                "Oh."

 

                And he gives his attention back to the teacher.

 

                "Want to ditch with me?" I ask.

                "Are you crazy? What if we get caught?"

                "Don't worry about that. Just look at me and do what you have to do."

                "H-Huh?"

                "Mister!" I suddenly yell, trying to sound sick.

                "What?"

                "Can-Can I go to the nursery? I really don't feel well. I think I'm gonna collapse."

                "Yeah, sure, go."

                "C-Can I go with him?" Wonwoo's shy voice echoes. "I-I don't want him to collapse alone in-in the corridor."

                "Yeah, whatever," the teacher replied and I get up, still acting sick, followed by Wonwoo.

 

                We leave the room and, once we are in the corridor, I start laughing at Wonwoo's nervous face.

 

                "Hey, relax, we're not going to get caught," I reassure him.

                "I-I know, b-but I'm not used to it," Wonwoo blushed.

                "I know. But you're going to have a lot of first times with me~"

                "Huh?"

                "Come on! We're not going to spend the day here! I know exactly where to go."

               

                Without waiting for an answer from the other, I take his wrist and head to my secret place: the roof. Cliché, I know. But this is the only where we're sure to be alone, since I'm pretty much the only one to know how to get there. I never brought anyone with me, not even Mingyu.

 

                "The roof?" Wonwoo asks, realizing where we were going. "That's cliché."

                "Sorry," I smile and he smiles back at me before going up.

 

                Once we're on the roof, Wonwoo heads to the barrier and looks at the city without a word. I join him and ask what he's thinking about.

 

                "Not much," he says. "It just feels good."

                "To be here or to be with me?"

                "To be here. I'm nervous around you."

                "Why?"

                "I-I don't know. You-You make me feel weird."

 

                Oh my God, did he just confess to me?! No, that would be too good, wouldn't it?

 

"Jeon Wonwoo! Is that a confession?"

"N-No! Of course not! I-I gotta go now the next class will start soon!"

"We still have half an hour left before the next class…"

"Y-Yeah, that's soon! B-Bye! See you later!"

 

And he leaves without letting me answer him. Well, that was cute. So I make him feel weird, huh? Is that a good or a bad thing? Does that mean he hates me or he likes me? I can't let him leave like that without answering my questions!  

 

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing, interrupting my thoughts. It's Hansol.

 

"Hello?" I answer.

"Where are you?"

"On the roof, why?"

"Come to the park, please. We need to talk."

 

Run after Wonwoo (WonHan (last one)) -> Chapter 6

Go to the park (2Han (last one)) -> Chapter 7

*****

Hello!!! I know it's been a while but school has been a b*tch with me T_T I hope you're not mad at me!! Anyway, I know this is pretty short but I don't like to read fics with too long chapters :') Also, I should update faster now!! It's coming to an end!!