Chapter 1.

Click Your Heart | Jeonghan ver. (On hiatus)

Chapter 1.

 

People say I'm in love with love. Personally, I think I'm just too romantic and that I fall in love too easily. But what can I say? I'm not like Josh who can't trust anybody or like Seungkwan who's waiting for Prince Charming. I'm more like those girls in movies who fall in love with the guy as soon as they see him walk in. I don't think that's such a bad thing, even though Josh always says I'll end up being an easy guy.  I think-

 

                "Hey, what are you thinking of?"

 

                Who dares interrupt me while I'm thinking?! Oh, it's Mingyu, my neighbor and best friend. We've been friends for years, ever since we were still in diapers. He's a little annoying from times to times, but he always takes care of me and he has a license – which I don't – so I can't complain.

 

                "Oh, nothing," I answer. "What's up?"

                "You're late to class – again."

                "I'm n- Oh yeah I am! Gotta go! See you!"

               

                I wave at him and start running to the classroom. I apologize as soon as I enter the room and the teacher just sigh before letting me in. It's not the first time it happens so he doesn't scold me anymore. He lazily tells me to go sit down so I look at the class and try to spot an empty seat. I finally find one at the back of the room, next to a guy I never saw before. I go to sit there and greet him nicely. He blushes and answers me with a light accent that I identify to be Chinese. I always had a thing for accents. Plus, he's pretty cute.

 

                "What's your name?" I ask him.

                "Wen Junhui. And you?"

 

                Oh my God, his voice! I just want to listen to it for like forever.

 

                "I'm Yoon-"

                "Mister Yoon, stop annoying the transferred student and listen to my class a little," the teacher warns me and I groan.

                "Well I guess I'm gonna call you Yoon," Junhui teases me and I smile at him.

 

                I open my mouth to answer him but the teacher glares at me so I decide to shut up. Junhui giggles but doesn't add anything more. I try to concentrate on what the teacher says but it's so boring that I concentrate more on the clock, waiting for the class to end. When it finally does, I rush out the room after saying goodbye to Junhui and meet Josh and Seungkwan at the latter's locker.

 

                "What's up with you?" Josh asks me.

                "Nothing, why?" I ask back, surprised by the sudden question.

                "You look happier than usual," Seungkwan says.

                "Really?"

                "Yeah. Did you meet someone or something?" Joshua questions.        

                "Well, there's that guy next to me in class…"

                "Oh my God, are you kidding me?! You're in love again?!" Seungkwan exclaims.

                "Yah, shut it!" I warn him. "Besides, I'm not in love, he's just cute."

                "Jeonghan, we all know how it'll end up. Tomorrow, you'll tell us he's the love of your life and in two days you'll tell us he was just a teenage love," Josh states.

                "Ok, maybe I will," I admit. "But it's worth it!"

 

                I smile at them and they sigh. I head to the cafeteria where I see Mingyu waving at me. I join him and his friends, Xu Minghao and Lee Seokmin, and sit with them. They give me the plate they picked for me and I start eating after thanking them. Suddenly, the bell rings and the principal's voice echoes in the cafeteria.

 

                "Dear students, due to some special circumstances, there won't be classes this afternoon. Therefore, you are free to leave as soon as you want. The next bus is in ten minutes. Thank you for your understanding."

 

                Everyone screams in joy and gets up to leave. Minghao and Seokmin run to make sure they don't miss the bus while I stay with Mingyu since he's going to take me home with his car. We pick up our thing in our lockers and head out. Just as we were about to turn left to join the parking, we hear yells coming from it. We hide behind a wall and try to look at what's happening. We see three guys fighting, two against one. The fight is clearly unfair; the two guys teaming up are a lot stronger than the other one, especially since he's alone. I make a move to go stop them, but Mingyu grabs my wrist and put me back behind the wall.

 

                "Are you crazy?!" he whispers.

                "I'm not going to let them beat that poor guy without doing anything!"

                "Do you want to get beaten up as well? Come on, let's just take the other way to get to the parking."

                "I…"

 

Go stop the fight (2han) -> Chapter 2.

Listen to Mingyu and leave (GyuHan) -> Chapter 3.

*****

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I'll post chapters 2 & 3 at the same time as soon as I get them done so you'll be able to make your choice! This chapter is a bit boring because, you know, it's the first one xD But I promise the upcoming ones will be better! Thanks again for reading and don't forget to subscribe if you wanna get an alert when I post! Also, don't be shy to leave a comment! ^-^ See you soon~! <3