Lost

But You're Not My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

“Bring me to Jongin oppa.”

I said as I smiled to him. This was a perfect chance to meet Jongin oppa personally, and if that Sehun didn’t want to, I would tell everyone especially my friends and the other fangirls that he’s with me and he’s so ugly without any makeup, well actually he’s still good-looking but whatever, I never like him though. I smirked as I saw him thinking so hard until he sighed and finally opened his mouth.

“Fine, keep my privacy and you can meet him,” he groaned.

“REALLY?? LIKE NOW???” I screamed and jumped around.

“Um yeah… but the problem is, do you know where we are now?” he said with confused look. . I looked around and we have run from the men to this unknown street, and now we’re lost. “Now what?” I shrugged and then I scratched my head.

“Well, you have to be responsible since I’m here for saving you, and I also don’t really know the neighborhood in here,” he raised his eyebrows. Oh God, his face was really annoying, and then I just realized that he took his mask off already and everyone could see his face.

“Do you want all of the people in here to notice you?” I asked while I put the mask on his face and fixed his cap, and I was really sure that I looked like a mother sending her little son to school on his first day, “now follow me, I’ll try to find my way home.” He nodded and hold my hand like a kid. “What? Are you perhaps… scared?” 

“I- I- I’m not scared! It’s just because the neighborhood feels so different and… and… I want to protect you too! You're a girl and you just almost get caught by some men earlier. Of course I should protect you now."

“Liar,” I laughed.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter