The first meeting

But You're Not My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re just an average and normal fangirl of EXO, you watched their concerts, went to fanmeets, and listened to their songs. You’re 20 and you have lived in Korea for 3 years since you graduated from high school. Your family trusted you and you always keep in touch with them, so they didn’t have to worry.

And on one holiday, you were just chillin in your room and didn’t know what to do. In this cold night, you’re too bored and hungry so you decided to go to a convenience store. You took your coat and went out from the building.

 

Your POV

 It’s dark and cold, I was kinda scared actually, but I could just walk straight to the store and go back, that just took 10 minutes so no worry. I sighed and walked faster so I could reach the nearby convenience store soon. After I ate a cup or noodle, I still wanted to buy some things but it’s getting late so I better go home quickly. I kept looking at the end of the street as I walked home, but slowly I started to hear footsteps behind me and I was too scared to look back. And it’s not just someone’s footsteps, but some people. I walked faster and faster but the footsteps kept getting faster too, so I ran and turned to a small alley until the footsteps disappeared.

 

God, why do I have to run after I just ate?? I couldn’t control my breath and my stomach hurt a lot. Then I saw a shadow from my right side, so I slowly looked to the right and saw a man with a black cap, black jacket, and black mask standing there, just like a statue. He can’t be the owner of one of the footsteps that followed me earlier right? I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter