Pleasant Surprises

I've Got This (Ish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't before long that Namjoon went one way and Seokjin the other, leaving Jungkook standing before the apartment building. They went off in search for V whom had gone missing (which if you asked Jin was Jungkook's fault, of course). The youngest of the bunch didn't quite know what to do with himself in this situation, or even how to go about even beginning his search for the person he had once called his most beloved pet. It was quite the unusual situation to be in, to say the least. As he was about to step forwards the door to the building slammed open and he could only imagine it being Seokjin who surely must have been ready for another lecture. 

A few moments later he heard a yelp, very much unlike his dearest cousin-- he noted to himself. Within a few seconds Jungkook felt himself being tackled to the ground, arms wrapping around his neck and legs slipping around his waist, as he continued to crash to the ground. "Jungkook!" the person's deep voice rang through the air as he felt someone's nose nuzzle against the crook of his neck. Jungkook continued to question if he had a cat or a dog-- because this was truly questionable behavior for a cat turned into a human, right? Then again, the young man questioned many things as he continued to lay in the dust, his own arms slowly wrapping around the other's slender frame. 

It became clear to him in that very moment that V must have noticed him and come running down the stairs in greeting. It was something that the other had done many times before-- in his cat form. He had never questioned the kitten that came to welcome him home whenever he arrived-- so why did he now? Shaking his head lightly, Jungkook began to thread his fingers through the other's hair. Softly he began to push it away from his forehead and softly, very softly, pressed a kiss to the top of his head. Perhaps, this is something he could get used to. His ego for sure was not complaining about the attention he was getting from V. 

Jungkook had always taken pride in the fact that the cat seemed to like him more than Seokjin. At that very thought he could only imagine his cousin pouting and insisting that he was 'lovable'. "Jungkook," the young man on top of him began to almost purr, eyes closing as he spoke softly, "I missed you." 

Namjoon and Seokjin could not have chosen a worse moment to return to them, if you asked Jungkook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter