Sunshine

I've Got This (Ish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next days were almost painful to poor Seokjin, who didn't know how to deal with the situation at hand. And it wasn't like he could call his mother-- truth be told, the young man liked to believe he was all grown up and did not need her assistance (oh how wrong he was about that). Because within the short time span of a day something almost unimaginable had happened.

"V get down from there, please!" The young man sighed heavily as the smaller boy was wandering across the rooftop of the apartment complex. How did he even get up there? And where the hell is Jungkook? Seokjin could have sworn that he had told his cousin to watch over v, to make sure that the cat-- uh, human -- did not get himself into too much trouble. He had been more than surprised when their neighbor (an old lady Namjoon believed hated him, and loved Seokjin) had come to knock frantically upon their door.

Seokjin had followed her down to see nothing other than the newest addition to his little family prancing around the edge of the rooftop firm in the belief that nothing would happen to him. Cats might have seven lives, but you don't! Seokjin wanted nothing more than to tell the boy just that as he watching the other ignore his words entirely as he sat down against the edge of the building, legs swinging as he let his hands rest on his lap.

Within a few moments Seokjin had taken out his phone, and called Namjoon.

"We have a problem," he frowned.

"Oh no-- N O."

"Oh yes, and you are going to help me." His voice remained sickeningly sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter