Good Morning

I've Got This (Ish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook liked to believe that he had his life under control. And who wouldn't? It ranged from simple things such as his hair falling almost perfectly when he woke up, to slightly more inconvenient things such as the fact that he was clearly the best young wizard around. And he never failed to express such vanities towards his hyungs-- otherwise known as Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin.  

Jungkook had come to live with Seokjin at a young age, he was perhaps four or five when his parents had decided they didn't know what to do with their son. Their son who was suddenly making their dog float around their living room. You could imagine how freaked out his parents might have been about the sight. In fact they thought they were losing their mind completely. No one could make a dog float without attaching strings or something, right? Well, they were proven wrong by their little child. And as much as they loved Jungkook, they knew they would not be able to teach the boy what would become necessary. Thankfully there were others that knew how to deal with such a sticky situation.

It so happened that Jungkook's aunt had similar abilities.

And it also seemed to be the case that Jungkook's aunt had a son only a few years older than Jungkook who had similar abilities. You guessed right, Seokjin. Growing up in the Kim household had always been entertaining, to say the least. Most of the time, it consisted of Mrs. Kim yelling at Jungkook from across the room that he should do the dishes by hand and not use magic for such simple tasks. Seokjin would chuckle at this, until he was dragged across the room by a very tired Mrs. Kim who told him to help his cousin out with the dishes. And then she'd storm off mumbling something along the lines of 'lazy, so damn lazy.' Which of course only earned her some more snickers by the troublesome duo.

Soon enough, the time came when Seokjin had moved out of the house, and into an apartment with his boyfriend (or boytoy, as Jungkook liked to call him) Namjoon. Jungkook, who was a few too many years younger than him did not have such privileges and eventually had to beg Mrs. Kim to let him move in with Seokjin. The woman had allowed it, after ensu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter