Volde-what?

I've Got This (Ish)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And that was the moment when everything suddenly made sense.

Within a few seconds Seokjin was doubling over in laughter, Namjoon was hardly able to contain himself either, as he began to wrap his arms around his own stomach. Tears found their way to the corners of his eyes as the light haired man found his stomach cramping up due to the excessive amount of laughter that had escaped his lips. Of course, only Jungkook would have managed to turn his cat into a human being. And the fact, that it was in fact Jungkook that this happened to, and not Jin, made their lives at least ten times better.

Jungkook found his entire face turning into a bright shade of pink as the humiliation settled in, could he not have chosen any other name to call the young man in his bed, rather than Tae-- since that was far too close to the name of his cat 'Taehyung'. Which also proved to be wrong, as the light haired individual beside him curled his fingers around the sheets and found himself stretching against the material. A yawn escaped his lips as the young man found himself adding, "My name is Voldemars, how many times do I have to tell you this?"

Jungkook simply arched a brow at the lanky individual. "Volde-what?"

"Voldemars"

Jungkook should his head ever so slightly, "You sound like a Harry Potter character." The young man tried his best to ignore the fact that his 'parents' were cracking up anew at this very statement. The two were now leaning against the door and the ground for support in their endless mockery of the younger. Jungkook kept his dark hues fixed on the young man beside him, as he could not restrain himself from looking solely at him. Why was his cat so pretty in its human form?

Shaking the thought aside his attention was returned to the other's lips as Voldemars spoke up yet again, "A what character?" Jungkook merely shook his head at this statement before he attempted to mumble the other's name. Failing miserably at each and every try of course. "Voldima" he'd pause, "Voldasma" And not before long he noticed that the other's brows were furrowed and his lips were pressed together in a thin line of annoyance. It was in the same moment that a hissing sound escaped his lips and Jungkook found himself adding rapidly, "I'm going to call you V."

V, in response, did not say anything, instead, he found himself curling his lower body upwards, head resting upon his arms as his eyes slowly fell shut again. A soft smile managed to slip upon Jungkook's lips at this very sight, he definitely looked precious.

The moment, however, was ruined ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter