if he knew from the very start

Girl Friend or Girlfriend?

hello before reading this update please do check the previous chapter. i changed some parts of it. please clicked previous before reading this one


 

 

Sehee stomped angrily as she drag her boy friend away from the library. She was pissed mad at Jongin for acting like a total . Stupid overprotective She muttered under her breathe as she drag him by the wrist.

“Calm down Sehee, it’s fine” the handsome person gestured pulling Sehee, immobilizing her.

“But Seokie, he was being mean. He shove you down when you didn’t do anything to him” She whined at the older boy, dropping the formalities just to stressed her point.

“Sehee-ah, he wasn’t doing anything wrong. He was just protecting his property” the said Seokie said in a chiding tone, assuring Sehee that there was no harm done.

“I’m not his property. He is too busy trying to get under Krystal Jung’s skirt.” She exclaimed as the elder boy laughed at Sehee’s bewildered look.

“Whatever you say,Sehee-ah~” he singsong and smirk just to spite her even more.

Sehee glared at him and drag him towards her car as they drove off to visit one of their friends.

 

Jongin felt like everything was slowly falling down into place with the appearance of the handsome guy that had kissed Sehee seconds ago. Watching them walk away made it a little harder for Jongin to breathe. He wanted to hit his head from the scene because the person that he cared and possibly loved has found someone else to shower her attention with.

Someone that is not him

He felt his heart aching with longing. He wanted to be the person that will kiss her and spoil her rotten. He wanted to be more than Jongin the bestfriend, he wanted to be the Jongin that will make Sehee happy. Jongin drove home, hoping that driving would help him clear his mind, hoping it would distract him even more.  

He felt loneliness creep into his heart as he looks at the empty passenger seat. He wanted to cry in pain as he longed Sehee to be with him, to sit beside him to smile at him and only him. But now her smiles are no longer his.

Jongin arrived shortly after the long drive. He went directly to his room without telling anyone his presence. He wanted to be alone.

Am i really in love with Sehee? He thought to himself as he stared blankly on his ceiling. He felt his heart leap as the thought of Sehee smiling at him. jongin sighed and close his eyes, hoping that sleep would clear his mind.

 

 

Sehee and Seok arrived at the Wu residence. Both were immerse into their own world. They were laughing to some kind of video. Sehee had her arms around Seok as they were currently attached to the hips

Jongin couldn’t take a nap. He feels hot and at the same time flustered of the thought of Sehee hunting in his mind. I could use a drink he thought, deciding to saunter off to the kitchen, he decided to stop cooping himself and wander down to the kitchen.

Half-, he went straight to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water when he saw Sehee and Seok. Jongin felt his heart was crushed as he saw the two of them were giggling. He look at her with longing as the stranger’s arm looped around Sehee’s waist, they were whispering and giggling. There were into their own world. Jongin fled away from the scene.

He felt choking over their sweetness. , it could have been me he thought as he ran towards his room and lock himself away.

Sehee’s eyes followed Jongin’s shadow who sauntered off. Sehee felt his heart was breaking as he caught the dejected expression that painted his face.

“I swear I’m gonna murder that for hurting Jongin” she muttered under her breathe hoping Seok wouldn’t hear her words.Unfortunately, Seok hear her.

“you are practically marking your territory Sehee-ah” the baby face elder pointed out as Sehee furrowed even further. She tsk and ignored Seok as she pulled him into the living room

“Shut it,oppa” she said pretty much annoyed as Seok had lingered on Jongin’s shadow

He whistled and looks at her with a lopsided smile

“he does have a great body” he said looking a little thoughtful with a hint of teasing in his voice. Sehee blushed and look at him, very bewildered.

“KIM MINSEOK STOP OGLING JONGIN” she said in a cold reprimanding tone

“What? He has a great ” he said feigning innocence.

Sehee rolled her eyes.

“i know he has. It’s not that i haven’t seen it every day” she said haughtily as she pulls Seok away from the kitchen.

Jongin felt crying from the scene. Sehee looks so happy with him. He felt like he wasn’t needed, like he doesn’t want him around. He felt the world fell on him. He buried his face to Sehee’s pillow.

For the second time in his life, Jongin cried.

 

10 years ago

Jongin followed his sister quietly into their new home. After the tragic death of his parents, he was left with his sister who married one of the richest men in the world. Jongin felt afraid, he had never talked his hyungie-in law before. Junhee was opening the door with a comforting smile on his face. He met him once with that pretty girl that look like an angel before. Even though his noona knew them, he didnt dare approach them afraid of the cold eyes of the hyungie

“Hey Nini, let’s go” she said as she pulled him gently. He nodded as he shied away on her back

“Noona, they might hate me” he said softly, very nervous of what their impression on them.

Junhee smiled at him.

“baby, they will love you” she said as she went down to look at him straight to the eyes.

He was about to say something when someone open the door and jumped on them. Jongin was surprised as she hugged him

“i will always be there” she said as she hugged him.

He saw his hyungie-in law smile at him

“Welcome home Jongin-ie” he said and hugged them.

“i’m Sehee. Welcome home Jonginie” she said with her eyes turning into crescents.

Jongin had laid his eyes on the prettiest angel that he has ever seen.