You're Mine and I'm Yours

Girl Friend or Girlfriend?

Jongin had a big smile on his face as he watches his Sehee who was busy talking to someone on her phone. He loved how Sehee would frown everytime Lu Han says something that annoys her to death. Jongin wanted to crease that frown on her face.

 

“YAHH.. Xi Luhan shut it before i can tell Minseok –hyung about that toys cupboard of yours” She threatened the person on the other side. Jongin let out a chuckle as he imagines Luhan-hyung’s face.

Goodluck Luhan-hyung ^_^~~

 

Sehee was distracted when she heard Jongin laughed. She felt her heart fluttered as her Jongin laughed. A small smiled crept into her face as she slowly sat down and snuggled close to her sick Jongin. She can feel Jongin’s lips on her crown as she snuggled closer to her Jongin.

Truth to be told, since her outburst, they haven’t talked about it. It was gnawing her, she wanted to hear what Jongin felt about her. She wanted to know where she stands in Jongin’s life. She doesn’t want to be the bestfriend all her life. She heaved a heavy sigh as she drop her phone into her bag.

Jongin heard Sehee sigh. He felt his heart broke. Something was bothering Sehee and often times, he knew that Sehee would act like that when she feels down.  He held her close and caressed her clothe waist

“baby, what’s wrong?” he asked trying to soothe Sehee. He wanted to take her pain away. He wanted to make her smile.

“Jongin, who am i to you?” he heard her said in a very troubled voice. Jongin was taken a back on the question. That’s why she was sad so out of it he thought as he threaded his hands , holding Sehee’s knuckles.

Jongin doesn’t know either. But after all the things that has happen in the past few weeks,he definitely doesn’t want to let her go. He knew what it was like without her, so why live in the dark. He missed her voice, he missed her smiles. He missed those snuggles in the dark. He kissed her crown as Jongin has finally decided that it was time

“if i say, you’re mine and i’m yours, will that be enough?” he said sincerely as he could.Sehee jolted up, eyes wide from his words. Jongin felt a smile crept to his face and captured those lips that he had longed for the past few months. He can taste the chocolate flavoured bubble tea on her lips. He can feel Sehee’s hand at the back of his  neck silently asking him to kiss him deeper. Jongin obliged. He felt Sehee moved on his lap, holding him close, never wanting to let him go.

Jongin felt the rush of arousal hitting him hard as Sehee moaned into his lips  God!!If i wasn’t here, i would have done something already he thought as he pulled away, catching his breath. Sehee had her arms around him, a smug and playful smile on her face.

“You guys should probably lay off from kissing for now” 

They both stilled as they saw Dr. Zhang with a mischievous glint on his eyes. Jongin felt his face reddened as Sehee pouted at her doctor, who was disturbing their lovey dovey time

“Yixing-oppa!” Sehee whined and pouted at the doctor who laughs at her antics and at Jongin’s blushing face.

“What? You should have let Jongin rest instead of harassing him on his hospital bed” The elder said, very amused at the sight that was presented on him

“Yixing-oppa I can’t help it if my boyfriend is hot” she said arms locked around Jongin. Jongin felt his heart swell from Sehee’s antics. He felt the world brightens, his heart pounding hard against his chest.

Jongin knew, he never wants to let her go.

 

Days passed, Jongin was finally discharged. Jongin never felt so happy. He missed his bed, he missed snuggling with Sehee. As soon as they arrived at the mansion, Jongin was engulf into a warm hug with his sister.

“Thank God!” he can hear his sister whimpered softly. Jongin smiled and patted her head.

“I had the best nurse, why wont i get better right away?” he said as he wink playfully at his sister as he saw his girlfriend being engulf into Minseok’s arms. He can hear his girlfriend whining.

“Minseok-oppa i can’t breathe” he heard her whine. Junhee and Jongin looked at Sehee who was trying to get away from Minseok and Lu han who was engulfing Minseok and Sehee into a bear hug. They can hear Sehee whining and screaming bloody murder on the XiuHan couple.

“looks like my girlfriend needs some saving” he said as  smiled at his sister. Junhee laughed. Jongin knew his sister was also looking at the corner where Zitao was playing with his baba.

“Yeah, i think my husband needs some loving right now” she said smiling mischievously.

Jongin laughed as he saw his sister dropped herself on Yifan-hyungs lap, kissing him as fervent as she could. He can hear his nephew whining.

“Baba, i want a kiss too”

“yah, Wu Zitao,you cant kiss me or your mum like that”

“then can i kiss Sehee-noona like that?”

Jongin frowned and looked at Zitao. Zitao was glaring at him.

“Wu Zitao, there is no way that i’m gonna allow you to kiss MY Sehee” he said in a very possessive tone

“She is not yours! Noona is mine”  Zitao stomped his tiny feet when he said those words

Jongin and little Zitao were glaring at each other. Sehee smiled at the sight of her nephew and boyfriend. She gave Zitao a peck on his cheek and pulled Jongin to kiss him on the lips.

Yifan smiled and pulled Zitao away from the couple

“Come on lets eat. I’m kinda hungry” He said as he carried Zitao and pulled Junhee towards the Kitchen

“But Sehee-noona----“ Zitao was about to complain when  Junhee and Yifan kissed him on his cheek. 

 

As soon as the other left, Jongin pulled back staring into Sehee’s eyes. He caressed her cheek, smiling softly as Sehee smiled at him, that very pretty smile that makes her eyes look like crescents

“I love you, did I ever tell you that” he said softly as he showered her face with kisses

“Well, I love you too” Sehee said as she smiled wider,

 

Finally, Sehee is finally his and Jongin was finally hers.

 


and its a wrap.. Sorry it was a bit rushed and all. Thank you for those who read and commented, ispiring me to write harder. thank you to those who waited and followed this story. there will be an epilogue. Stay tuned

i will be editing this once i get the time so please bear with the gram errors for now.and yeah Meet Wu Sehee will be updated soon..