Expecting, one hell of a surprise

Girl Friend or Girlfriend?

It was a long day for Kim Sehee. 

Yes, Kim Sehee. 

Ever since the day that Jongin propose, Sehee and Jongin had been doing well. Yes they fight and argue but Sehee would never trade anything for that. She loves 

Jongin, She loves their dogs, she love their home. They had been married for 6 years. As soon as they both reached the legal age to marry they both had jump in 

and planned their wedding.  They got married when they were 19, they both had their shares of ups and downs. There were times they argue when Sehee was too possessive over Jongin while Jongin was overly nice to others. 

Sehee clutched her barely there tummy as she tiredly punched the code of their house. As soon as Sehee opened the door, She was engulf into Jongin’s arm. Sehee smiled softly as she snuggled closer to her husband

“how’s your day, Mrs.Kim?” He asked as he peppered kisses on her face

“It was nerve-wracking, Mr.Kim. Kim Jongdae was being an ” She murmured as she meet Jongin’s lips giving her husband a deep kissed, hoping that it would soothe her tiredness away.

They were so caught up in their world, Kisses were slowly becoming deep and naughty. Jongin was biting her lower lip as he dragged  his wife inside to their couch. Sehee smiled as Jongin left her lips and helped her removed her shoes and coat.

“Do you want some coffee?” he asked her. Sehee smiled softly at Jongin and shooked her head

“a glass of orange juice would be fine” She said as she re-adjusted herself on the couch. Sehee saw Jongin frowned at her. She wanted to laughed at her husband. She knew that Jongin knew how she hates orange juice, rather she would prefer carrot juices instead. 

“you sure?” He asked a bit confused of her choice of beverage. 

“Positive” she said as she motioned him to go and get her a glass of orange juice.

 

Sehee knew that Jongin was worried about her. It had been like that for weeks. She had been craving for the foods that she hates eating, not to mention the constant trips to the bathroom and throwing up every single dish that she eat. 

Sehee knew that Jongin was oblivious about it(what can she say Jongin sleeps like a dead log). So when she couldn’t take it anymore she asked Luhan and Yifan (more like demanded and screamed at the two) to take her to the doctor.

She was pretty much delighted to the news. She hopes that Jongin would be too.

 

Jongin was totally confuse on how Sehee was acting. He knew that she was hiding something but somehow, he trust his wife. Sehee loves him so much.

They have been married for six years. All those times the argued and laughed. Jongin smiled to himself as he tried to recall their wedding. It was rushed. Very rushed. As soon as they reached the legal age, Sehee and Jongin had decided to get married on his noona and his hyung’s mansion. 

5 years ago

It was a garden wedding. Junhee had made a great design on the patio as well as the food and cake were made by Jongdae’s girlfriend, Kyungsoon. Yifan had been barking orders on some of his staff, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the emcees. Yixing and Jongdae were both in charge of the music.

Sehee was pretty much surprise as to see her doctor singing and playing the piano with one of their company talents. Zitao had keep her and Jongin entertained. They were being dragged around by the youngest Wu, choosing their wedding attire.

“TaoTao, how about this one?” she asked her nephew who was sitting down on the couture’s saloon. Tao looked up and saw Sehee wearing her dress. The little boy tilt his head as if he was debating whether or not he should choose the dress for her. TaoTao gave a thumbs up and a smile. Sehee smiled and looked at herself on the mirror. Her dress was an embroidered lace semi-Victorian dress. It was simple but it was pretty.

While Jongin however was with Krystal.

She had been one of Jongin’s close friend after the day that the other had apologized for something that he didnt do. Krystal and Tao had been very close and they love to make Jongin’s life miserable.Sehee smiled and asked the clerk that she was buying it.

 

Jongin sighed as Krystal fixed his tie. Jongin sighed as he looked at his friend

“This is really tight” Jongin whined as he tried to move on with his slim fit pants, that was accentuation his thighs even more. The more he moves the more Jongin worries that its going to tear any time soon.

“Shut it, bestie.  Sehee would love this” She said rolling her eyes at him. Jongin wanted to complain more. But seeing Krystal glare at him Jongin decided to shut up.

He grabbed his phone and sent Sehee a picture of him in his tux, with the caption “Getting ready for the d-day”

His phone beeped and saw Sehee and TaoTao’s pic “Eating ice cream with my date” 

For three whole days, they werent allowed to see each other. It was torture for Kim Jongin who was dying to seee Oh Sehee while Oh Sehee was dying to murder the people stopping her to see her soon to be groom,Kim Jongin

The preparations went smoothly despite Jongdae had lost his voice from eating too much sweets from Kyungsoon

(“Hey!!!!! You’re not the one who is deprived from their girlfriend’s touch and attention” the singer whined as Luhan and Yifan were glaring at him. Jondgdae was shoving macaroons in his mouth

 “Shut it Chen, I know why Kyungsoon’s outfit was a little dishevelled!” Luhan exclaimed while hitting Jongdae’s arm. Jongdae pouted

 “ I just want to make out with my girlfriend!!!” Jongdae whined and pouted even more)

On the big day, Jongin was so nervous. It was finally the day that he is going to marry Oh Sehee. He sighed as he watch his sister fuss around his tux while his brother-in law was with Sehee. Luhan and TaoTao were arguing

(“Hannie-hyung is pretty” the 6 years old said in awe as Luhan tries to keep his voice in a calm level hoping that he wont scare his nephew.

“Tao-ah, i’m not pretty. I’m handsome” Luhan said as calmly as he could

“Minseok-gege Luhaniee-noona is pretty!” TaoTao exclaimed happily

Luhan was about to retort on what  Taotao  had said when Minseok kissed him  deeply)

As soon as Yixing started playing, Jongin was standing on the altar waiting for Sehee. As soon as he saw her, Jongin felt the world stop turning. Everything stood still as he saw Sehee, arms link with his hyung smiling at him. 

She was the prettiest woman that he has ever laid his eyes on. Her veil was covering half of her face, her hair was in a tight little bun. She had the most prettiest smile as she slowly walks toward him. Jongin’s heart was beating loudly to his ears.

As they were face to face, Jongin took her hand and kissed it. He looked at his hyung who gave him a hug.

“Take care of Sehee” Yifan said as he pats his brother-in-law’s back. Jongin nodded and smiled. Sehee gave her cousin a kiss as she and Jongin slowly walk towards the altar. 

Their wedding was very solemn despite the off-hand comments that the ChanBaek couple were throwing

(“Sehee-ah, Jongin’s  looks pretty yummy to me” Baekhyun’s voiced boom”

“Yaaah, Baekie, I thought you like my  even more!” Chanyeol exclaimed, pouting a bit

“Well Jongin’s  is pretty much well endowed!” Jongdae commented. 

Kyungsoon mentally groaned and hit the the three as hard as he could

“YAH JONGDAE, watch your girlfriend!”

“Ah kyungie, spare me!”

“Jagi, why do i get hit too!”)

It was indeed eventful.

 

As soon as Jongin sat down beside Sehee, he was immediately cuddled by his wife. Jongin welcomed her warmth and held her close.

“What’s wrong baby?” he asked as Sehee burrowed her face to his neck. 

“Can you hold my tummy?” Sehee requested.  Jongin obliged. He slowly put his hands on his tummy as Sehee sighed softly as she left out a soft moan

“Mr.Kim can you handle another Sehee in your life?” she asked him. Jongin’s eyes went wide

“Are you pregnant?” Jongin asked, eyes wide in surprise and excitement

Sehee smiled and handed him a copy of a sonogram. Jongin carried Sehee, bridal style, swing her around

“I’m gonna be a daddy!!!!” Jongin screamed on top of his lungs while Sehee was giggling at her husbands antics

 

The copy of the sonogram lies on the ground, a copy of the results was lying on the table

 

Looks like Jongin will be having three Sehee’s to handle from now on