Our Victory

Kiddos!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Mom. Don’t you promise me ginger cookies?” Jiyong kept whining to his mom to make ginger cookie after their bedtime story about the tale of ginger cake 2 days ago. Ever since that, Jiyong kept prestering mom to get or made some. Today he did the same. Arrived at home after his daily pre-school Jiyong reminds his mom again. The older sons, Seunghyun and Youngbae are in elementary school, while Jiyong is in pre-school and Daesung, oh-well, the soon three years is stay in school and wait for his hyungs. Seunghyun and Youngbae already told Jiyong to make it with the help of household’s helper, but still, he wants his mom or dad.

“Jiyong-ah, let’s do it later huh? Or you can make it with me and butler Kang?” Poking Jiyong’s shoulder, Seunghyun bargain with the soon 5 year Jiyong, “Mom is tired right now.  We don’t want mom and the baby inside tired right??”

Despite being 4 year and 4 months he is, Jiyong still love his mom and soon baby dongsaeng. Moreover remembering these 5 days his mom easily tired even by doing light activity. Eventually Jiyong nodded his head, but everybody knows that he agrees reluctantly. Seeing that, any mom didn’t have a heart to see her kid disappoint.

Clasped her hands, Suddenly Mama Choi look so exciting , “Okay, let’s go to the supermarket near and buy the ingredients for the cookies!”

“Mom,” Seunghyun tried to warn his mom. Being the eldest kid make him being responsible for his dongsaengs and even his mom, of course when his dad isn’t around.

“We just buy it, then let Jiyong and butler Kang who made it and we taste it together. Arraso?”, Mom decided. Despite feeling a bit weak, she wants to make her kid happy. Afterall she’s not doing a heavy job right? Going to supermarket with her lovely kids won’t do any harm. Right?!

...

The trip to the market turns out to be so much fun. At least that’s for Jiyong and Daesung, and of course mama Choi. Sat in the backside at their kid chair, Jiyong and Daesung sing in a gleeful way on the entire way. Their mom also sing it with fondness in her eyes. While Seunghyun was trying hard not to sleep in the passanger’s seat. He just come from his school and it acceptable that he is 

tired, and now he needs to babysit his dongsaengs and mom, since someone needs to help their mom and uncle Shin, their driver, with the kids while Youngbae stayed at home, sleep. Huff!

Shopping in the mart, they get all the ingredients they need for the ginger cookies. Despite seeing Jiyong and Daesung being an agile monkey, the fun part going to a mart is of course choosing 3 goodies they’d like. Only three and their parent always strict about that. They allow the kids to choose whatever they want, but only three items. While Jiyong already gets all he wants and daesung is sleepily sitting in the baby’s cart, so here Seunghyun is, torn between choosing chocolate short cake or mocca pudding.

“Seunghyun-ah, Mom’s going to bathroom for a while. Wait here with uncle Shin, okay? Keep an eye to your dongsaengs!” His mom tell him, patting his back. Nodding, Seunghyun is still torn between choosing his pudding or short cake while held one of Jiyong’s hand tightly.

A while later his mom come but with a face that turned a bit pale, “Mom, are you okay? Why so pale?”, Seunghyun asked, concern.

“Its okay honey, I’m just a bit tired. Are we done yet? Got everything we need already? Ah how about bae’s goodies?”, She smile and patting Seunghyun shoulder, then go to snack area to get some pudding and yoghurt for Youngbae, his favourite.

After that, Seunghyun can’t help but takes a glance all the time to his mom. Feeling concern and worry. There’s nothing difference about his mom on the way back. She listened to jiyong’s story on his pre-school while patting dae’s head, that kid is sleeping. Seeing his mom kept throwing him a reassurance smile, Seunghyun then find himself calm again. After all his baby dongsaeng due is in January and its still December, eleven Desember to be exact. So there’s nothing to worry, right?

...

“Kids, let’s eat now!” Daddy’s Choi loud voice can be heard at Choi’s mansion, calling all his child to gather at dining room, startling Jiyong and Daesung that wa

Please log in to read the full chapter