Jiyong’s Pledge

Kiddos!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I, Choi Jiyong, pledge that I will always protect my baby dongsaeng, Seungri from any harm, especially from ginger cookies

At least that’s the full pledge that Jiyong made after his newly born baby dongsaeng born. Jiyong can’t forget it, so he writes it on note and put it on his bedside. Even with messy handwriting that nobody can’t understand and either Jiyong.

Ever since Seungri born, Jiyong taken liking his baby dongsaeng too much. Not that he didn’t love daesung, but seungri is still a baby and he feels guilty for his early born. In a mind of little Jiyong, his dongsaeng come early because of him. If only Jiyong didn’t insisting their mom to made ginger cookies that day, his mom wouldn’t tired herself and resulting the early born. And maybe its because his mom ate some ginger cookies that he made, Jiyong thinks that ginger cookies make his baby dongsaeng wanted to out because Jiyong felt a bit warm after ate it, so the baby must felt too warm inside his mom’s belly and came early. So, little Jiyong conclude that Its all because Mr. Ginger cookies. And that’s the beginning of Jiyong’s despise of ginger cookies.

He won’t touch ginger cookies again and also make sure that his baby dongsaeng won’t too!

His mom and dad already assured Jiyong that’s its not because the ginger cookies or Jiyong himself. Its because his mother already felt tired before. But as imaginative kid he is, he refuses to believe that because the ginger cookies must the one who bring harm. He kept cried in the night where her mom brought to hospital and refused to wait at home with their grandparent.

Even more when seungri needs to stay at the hospital longer than expected, 10 days, for some treatment, that’s enough to make Jiyong, Bae, Dae, and Seunghyun kept pestering their parents on how the baby will come home. Their parent won’t tell why exactly but they always reassuring that their baby dongsaeng is fine. However, after finally the baby allowed to go, all his brothers are keeping their eyes to the baby, too protective and mesmerising by the cute small baby.

So, set in his little mind, Jiyong must care and protect his baby dongsaeng!

...

“Mom, why is Seungri slepping again?”, Looking at his mom changed the diaper of sleeping Seungri, Jiyong can’t help to huffed when his baby dongsaeng sleeping again. He wants to play with him but the baby is sleeping again.

“That’s what baby do a lot Jiyong. He needs to sleep a lot. Daesung did it too, remember?  And you too when you’re a baby,” Smiling but never avert her eyes from the baby, his mom answered with low voice.

“But I want to play with him!” Whining, Jiyong pouted. For the last three months (yes its been 3 months), Jiyong always tried to come as early as he can from his pre-school so that he can play and take care his newly-born baby dongsaeng. He even didn’t wait for his older brother again. Even Seungri can’t do much except crying, sleepi

Please log in to read the full chapter