Seunghyun's 9th birthday

Kiddos!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Loud chatter and giggle of kids filled the Choi mansion in fourth November. They were in the middle of the oldest son’s birthday celebration. The eldest, Choi Seunghyun, turns 9 years old today. So it is expected to have his school friends, along with some cousin and family, to have a little party at his house.

Its seunghyun’s favourite day, where his parent would spoiled him, his friends can’t stop grinned at him, his awaiting present and cake later, and oh! His dongsaengs that bouncing all the time. Despite it is Seunghyun’s birthday, seems like his dongsaeng appear to be more excited than the birthday boy. Well, it is happened sometimes that, when your siblings have their birthday celebration you can’t help to be more excited than he/she is.

Anyway, today is a super happy day for Seunghyun ‘cause he has his celebration after school. Nothing can ruit it. Even when the soon three year old daesung kept following him around anywhere and anytime. Or when Jiyong kept eyeing his pile of presents, can’t wait to open it later by himself, or help Seunghyun open it later. Or when Jiyong kept poking his birthday cake. And even when Youngbae kept bickering with their cousin from his mom, Mino, because oh-well who’s going to get bigger slices of cake later. The parents can only smile and of course keep their eyes closely to the kids. Seunghyun himself kept glancing at his mom to remind her not to tire herself cause her big baby bump. Yes! he’ll gets another dongsaeng in 2 months. The baby due is in January, so they’ve been careful and excited.

“Jiyong honey, stop poking the cream. It’ll make looks bad later,” The Chois’ dad finally gets enough and decided to carry his third son instead, “We’ll blow the candles now. Kids let’s go gather! Youngbae, Mino stop! You’ll get the same size of cake later!”

And with that all the kids starting to gather around in one small table that set in the choi’s living room mansion. With gleeful they sing the birthd

Please log in to read the full chapter