Chapter 2

The Prince and The 'Peasant'

 

"Well, Mr. Nam," Lee Jinhyuk started after they both exited the principal's room, pausing in the hallway.

"Just call me Woohyun, Mr. Lee." he answered softly, eyes and lips curved; smilling. He then finally looking at the man properly. The man was slightly shorter than him, have a slender body, bluish raven hair with side bangs, and a mole on his nose. "What a beauty." he thought.

"Well then, if that's the case, please call me Jinhyuk," the man responded. Woohyun nodded slightly. "So, Woohyun-ssi," he tried again, but Nam Woohyun shook his head.

"Just Woohyun is enough." he said, cutting off the speech. The man nodded, a smile still etched on his face.

"Alright, Woohyun. Do you have anything in particular that you want to see first?" He asked. Woohyun paused for a moment as he pondered. He looked around, humming to himself, then settled back on the man face and smiled lightly.

"Well, I want to know about the student body. Could you?"

Jinhyuk smiled as he nodded in understanding. He then turned and motioned to Woohyun, bowing slightly.

"Okay, then please follow me."

-*-

"Kim!" A man, with average height and slightly tanned skin, yelled. A shorter man, with fair skin, full lips and a dino like face stood beside him, grinning widely while jumping up and down on his heel.

"Which Kim are you calling, Hoya?" asked the dino look alike, head tilted slightly as he pondered. The tanned man turned at him and stared then scoffed.

"That Kim Myungsoo, of course. Do you think I'll calling Sunggyu hyung with just 'Kim'?" he answered while rolling his eyes. The dino look alike man just chuckled softly as he realized his mistake; nodding his head.

"Right~"

Hoya shook his head then looked ahead of him. A man younger than him and slightly taller was staring back at him. He stared at the man, raising his eyebrows and shoulders.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Come here!" he shouted again when the man just stood there and looking at him weirdly.

"Aish, that Myungsoo..." he grumbled when the younger man didn't even move.

"Myungsoo-yah! I'm calling you!" he yelled once again. But the man still just stood there, unmoved. Until the brown haired male with small eyes and chubby cheeks beside him pat his shoulder gently.

"Yah, L, Howon is asking for you."

"I know." the younger replied shortly. "I just want to see his reaction." he added then smirked. The older man just shook his head.

"You and your quirks..." he mumbled as he walked away toward the tanned man and the dino look alike.

"Ah, Sunggyu hyung! Help!" a yell was heard from behind. And the brown haired man stopped then turned his head. Low and behold, a tall young man was running toward him with was much younger man with pretty face trailing after him.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol! Don't run in the hallway!!" Sunggyu scolded the tall man. The man stopped in front of him with a pout adorning his face, the pretty man finally catching up behind him just sighed.

"But hyung~" he whined while stomping his foot. Sunggyu, the oldest among them, rolled his eyes.

"Okay, spill it!" he huffed in annoyance. And this time, it was the pretty young man who rolled his eyes.

"You shouldn't spoil this gigantic baby too much, hyung," he muttered under his breath but they heard him nonetheless.

"Thank you for babysitting him, Sungjong ah," the oldest said as he patted the pretty young man's head gently, and rewarded with a smile from him.

"Yah, Lee Sungjong!" the tall man, Sungyeol, yelled; offended by the youngest remark while Sungjong just scoffed then turned his head toward Sunggyu.

"I did my deal, so you must buy me that magazine you promised, hyung," he added. Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled his hair slightly.

"Of course, Jongie. Anything for our beloved maknae."

"Aish! It's not fair!" Sungyeol wailed drammatically.

"Shut up you big baby! You're coming with me!" said Myungsoo as he pulled the taller man by his tie toward Hoya and the dino look alike, Jang Dongwoo, who were waiting him impatiently.

"Why?" Sungyeol asked as he refused to move his limbs. But Kim Myungsoo never faltered, he still dragging the taller man by his tie.

"Kim Myungsoo! You're choking me to death!" shouted Sungyeol once again, hands on his tie, trying to make the tugging lessened.

"Then move your limb." he answered coldly. The tall man sighed, he then leaned forward, putting his long arms and all his weight around Myungsoo's shoulders.

"..." he muttered, "Now move!" he shouted right at Myungsoo's ear. Myungsoo scoffed then stomped away, dragging Sungyeol along.

 

To be continued