Chapter 3

The Prince and The 'Peasant'

Hey there! *wave*
Thank you for the up vote and subscribing. I've been stuck with the ideas and mood to write, so I'm procrastinating on this and the other stories. I have 50% done for the draft of WooGyu Drabble “Scent”, while I’m finishing the draft with slow pace, I’ll update this story first to appease you. Hopefully, this will up to your liking.


"So, how many member are there?" Woohyun asked as they made way toward the student body room in another building. Jinhyuk tilted his head slightly and mumbled to himself; counting the numbers.

"Hmm… let see, including you, it's eight."

"Eight? Can you tell me the detail?" he asked, intrigued. The man smiled and nodded his head as he proceeded to tell Nam Woohyun about each members of the student body.

"Well, as you already know, I am one of the student body too. I'm in charge of the secretarial affairs to be exact. And there is Kim Myungsoo, our treasurer with Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong as his assistant. Lee Howon is the person in charge of managing club activities while Jang Dongwoo is in charge of managing the school events. And lastly, our student body president, the one and only, Kim Sunggyu."

"I see. So, what will I be then?" he asked again curiously. Lee Jinhyuk once again smiled. This time he smile widely, eyes crinkling into the moon shape. And it made Woohyun unconsciously smiling too.

"You will be the vice president, directly helping Sunggyu carried out his tasks."

"What?! Me?! As a vice president?! Why?" he questioned, bewildered. "Aren't I new here? Why the vice?"

The man just shrugged as he chuckled lightly seeing Woohyun perplexed reaction. The man signed Woohyun to turn left, and he followed. Woohyun chanced to look at the man as they walked; half confused half curious.

"I don't know, to be honest. It's the principal decision."

"Is that so? Well, if it's like that, then I'll have no choice but to follow." he said as he shrugged his shoulder; agreeing.

"I know it will be hard. But don't worry, you will be good. Besides, it's fun." Jinhyuk answered, a smile still etched on his face.

-*-

They both reached another hallway, this time the corridor has no wall, and so people who passing through it can see the green trees surrounding them directly along with the blowing wind.

Woohyun inhaled deeply. The air in there was so fresh and the wind blowing softly as if caressing him. He smiled giddily. “It will be fun!”

A few meter away, Jinhyuk suddenly stopped on his track. He tilted his head lightly to the right as he starred ahead of him. Woohyun, curious with the abrupt stop, leaned toward the man and squint his eyes, following the man gaze ahead.

He found a group of six men, stood not too far ahead, with the tall man slouched posture -as he leaned fully on to the other man- as the distinct picture. He turned toward Jinhyuk with his eyebrows raised, asking him silently.

“It’s them.” The man answered.

“Who?”

“The student body.”

Woohyun mouth formed an ‘o’ as he nodded his head. Jinhyuk tilted his head again and gesturing him to walk again.

“Let’s meet them.” Said Jinhyuk. Woohyun nodded his head and followed the man as they slowly approached the group.

-*-

“Sunggyu-ah!” Jinhyuk called softly when he reached the group while Woohyun dawdling around behind him. The called man turned his head, a smile etched on his face when he saw who called.

“Jinhyuk hyung! I miss you!” The man said eagerly while hugging Jinhyuk.

“Hahaha, I miss you too, Gyu.” Jinhyuk replied while hugging Sungyu back. “Oh, I have someone to introduce to you all.”

“Someone?” Sungyeol piped in as he popped beside Sunggyu; a gummy smile adorning his face. Jinhyuk nodded and motioned behind him, making all the eyes turned toward it.

Woohyun who were walking while slightly daydreaming, felt the intense stare that made him looked up toward the source. And he blushed lightly when he noticed that everyone was staring at him.

“Urm… Hello,” he awkwardly said as he raised his right hand, still standing a bit far. The other with Jinhyuk as the exception just nodded their head in greeting.

“Woohyun, let me introduce you to the student’s body.” Jinhyuk stated with a smile on his face while Woohyun just nodded his head whilst staring at the new face. His stare stopped at one particular man, the man who hugged Jinhyuk.

“You’re so cute, hamster-ssi~” he squealed and then poking and pinching the man cheeks repeatedly.

 

-To be continued-