Chapter 1

The Prince and The 'Peasant'

Footsteps echoed lightly on the deserted hallway as a young man wandered around, eyes glancing at his surrounding. He donned a seemingly expensive suit with a dark bang frammed his face, a high sharp nose and full lips adorned that handsome face. The bow shaped with slightly thicker lower lip was smiling gently as his eyes absorbed the scenery around the large building. He continued his steps and finally reached a gigantic looking door and knocked lightly. A soft yet charismatic voice beckoned him inside.

He stepped inside and saw a man sat on the swivelling chair with a plate 'Principal' on top of his desk. He dipped his head and greeted the man.

"Good morning, sir. My name is Nam Woohyun." he introduced himself. The man looked up, nodded then smiled.

"Good morning, Mr. Nam. Welcome to Woolim Academy. I am Lee Seon Woong, but people call me Tablo, the principal here." The man greeted back and motioned him to sit down. He then leaned back, a gentle smile back to his face as he stared at the young man in front of him.

"Well, as you know, it's a rare ocassion to have a student transferred in the middle of semester." he said with a sigh then smiled again. "But, worry not, because you are not the only one here. A honorary student, Mr. Kim Sunggyu is also one of the student who transferred late." he informed. Nam Woohyun just nodded lightly as he tucked in the information given.

"Well, to ease your transfer here, you will given a guide from our student body." He added then turned his head slightly away, "Mr. Lee!" He called.

A slender yet a bit shorter man appeared from another door inside the room. The man bowed and his bluish raven hair flowed down. "Hello, my name is Lee Jinhyuk. I will be your guide for the week." greeted the man as he smiled.

"Hello. I am Nam Woohyun. It's a pleasure to meet you." answered Nam Woohyun as he stood up then bowed.

"Okay, Mr. Lee, please show Mr. Nam around." The principal said as the mentioned nodded his head. "Ah, one more thing. Mr. Nam will participate in the student body, so please introduce him to the members too." He added as he waved his hand, ushered the two young man away.

"Understood, sir." the man answered. He turned toward Woohyun and signed him to follow. "Well then, sir. We will take our leave." He said and bowed. And then the both of them exited the principal room.

 

-To be continued-