GENIE'S RULE

Of Genies & Criminals

 

 

-GENIES' BOOK OF RULES-

 

1) When a genie grants his/her master's first wish, the said master will see a part of his/her soulmate. Your master will get unconscious due to the sudden input of images inside his/her head, so you better put cushions behind him/her so they won't get hurt.

 

2) Never EVER grant a wish that your master already has, because greediness will invade him.

Example : Your master is a 4 year old kid and she wants a lollipop but she already have one.  

 

3)You can't grant wishes that will exceed your power.

If your master wished for powers, you will have to decline. Because you will lose your powers if you give a normal human being something he shouldn't have.

 

4) You can't resurrect dead people.

 

5) Never have intimate relationship with your 'person'.

This is a no, no. Love makes genies weak (for some unknown reason).

 

 

 

 

                                                                      WRITTEN BY:

                                                                               Kim Jongdae

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS. Minseok, where the are you?  - KJD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

 


 

It's dooone. So this explains why Jongdae is mentioned there. Apparently, Minseok has been stucked inside Baekhyun's old bag for more than 5 years and Jongdae decided to look for him!! Chanyeol's phoenix tattoo!!~

And the rest are history, because I need to cut it here to save us from the drama. 

So if there are some confusions, just ask me hahahaha~~

 

I 'MIGHT' add a special chapter or something. ♥♥ Thank you for reading this~~