Misery Thy Name is Love

I'm Just a Little Too Not Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My tiny apartment, although old, was my safe haven. They joy I felt coming home after a long day was overwhelmingly pleasant. As much as I enjoyed what I did, I craved the time when I could just be alone, playing guitar or reading, looking for inspiration. I was doing just that when I heard my phone go off. I expected it to be Taemin, whether he was apologizing or not. I looked at the name on my phone and almost dropped it.

“Hello?”

I heard a slam at my door and jumped at the sound.

“Open. Now.”

Curiosity got the best of me and I obeyed. I opened the door to find a soaking wet Jongin. He smirked and walked towards me. I didn’t have to smell the alcohol to know he was plastered.

He wrapped his arms around me and said, “I missed you!”

I gently pushed him away and towards my room. It was the warmest room in the apartment and I needed to get him to warmth before he got sick. Unfortunately, he took my actions a different way.

“So you do miss me?”

I said nothing and made him sit at the edge of the bed. I went to my dresser and opened the bottom drawer. Luckily, I still had some of his old clothes in there. When we had dated, he left things at my place all the time, especially clothes. When we broke up, he asked if I could keep things just in case. I was glad I hadn’t burned it all as a form of therapy. I threw him a shirt and sweat pants and left the room.

I heard him struggle and stumble while getting chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter