....

xiuhan prompts
Please log in to read the full chapter

Xiumin is pregnant with one night stand. He was so drunk that he dosen't even remember who the father is!!!! He is dead if his parents know he is pregnant without having a husband. Oh no!!!don't even think it's not a big deal, he is from a big family and they are so strict about this kind of things. 

So he has to find someone before he is begining to show and convince him to marry him. 

He is quite optimistic for somone in a hurry, he don't want one of his friends (just ugh) and someone how khow him and wants him for his wealth and of course he has to be handsome. So the boy from the other side of coffeeteria seems good!(even jongin's dog side eyed him for that).

yes i know. baekhyun also tried to tell him this is ridiculouse to marry somone he didn't even khow, and how the hell he is going to convince his parents to accept him as their son in low?!!!of course after convince mr stranger to marry him in such a short time in the first place!!!!all of this seems impossible!

But xiumin believe he has his charms and that guy (yes, he dons't even khow his name) is going to eccept him in no time! and don't worry about his parents, they probably won't kill him for marriage with some stranger in his university as they always say: marriage first, child second!!yes???!

luhan is s

Please log in to read the full chapter