Stories to Be Judged

Plot Prompt Contest (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a Masterlist of the stories that are either completed. The rest have been disqualified.

 

 

 

Zero Requiem by Sarissa - JUDGED

The power of the human soul is not to be looked down upon, capable of tapping into the overflowing reservoirs of magic that the bountiful world has to offer. Hakyeon, a spirited young mage, has never had trouble harnessing such power, molding the wild to his will and creating the most beautiful and complicated of spells with the slightest flick of his fingers. Content to keep to himself, Hakyeon watches the world in peace, gifting his knowledge to those who need it.

Enter Jung Taekwoon.

Incredibly talented and equally as cold (and handsome, but Hakyeon didn't tell you that), Taekwoon takes Hakyeon's world by storm when he essentially drags him off on an impossible quest to save the world. Now Hakyeon not only has to deal with the biggest he's ever met, but monsters, sarcastic apprentices, deranged evil overlords, and, worst of all, bad puns.

May the goddesses protect his soul (No, seriously. Someone save him).

 

 

What Goes Around Comes Around by DuchessRhea - JUDGED

He was her worst nightmare. When he disappeared, life became easier.

She was the one he bullied for childish reasons. When he disappeared, he realized just how childish those reasons were.

 

The Game by DGNA_Forever - JUDGED

Sungjong gets selected for a survival game, voting others off one by one. Contestants must be cunning and watch their own backs, in order to win. Victory will come at the cost of lives, and not just a game.

 

Be the Light by rumourhasit12 - JUDGED

Chanyul lives in a world where technology is at its finest and magic is believed to not exist. What most people don't know is that it actually does, but only very few get to ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter