Why him?!

Let Me Touch You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Taeyong entered the dance practice room after all the contemplating he did about how horrible Ten is, he sees no one there. He becomes confused as he goes over to his bag to grab his phone. As he unlocks the lock the screen, he sees that he received a message from... Ten. After seeing the name, he quickly opens kakao talk to see what he sent him. When he sees the content of the message, his anticipation deflated. 

Ten 

Hyung! We headed to our dorms, so come to the dorms

not the practice room. Sorry we left you, it's just that 

everyone was exhausted and wanted to take a shower

asap... come home quick, hyung! don't stay out too

long or else manager hyung will get mad!! see you soon !! 

Taeyong had a smile on his face without even knowing, however, when he felt his lips being curled up in a smile, he snapped himself out of it. 

what are you thinking?! you DO NOT like ten. remember that lee taeyong. 

As everyone was showering back in the dorm, Ten finished getting washed up first. He headed down to the living room and plopped himself on the sofa. While looking up at the ceiling, a sudden flashback from the bathroom started to replay in his head. A shiver went down his spine as the feeling of Taeyong's warm breath in his ear repeated continuously. The blush creeping up his cheeks wouldn't stop as he placed both his hands on his face. When he heard the front door opening, he abruptly sat up on the sofa, looking to see that it was the least person he wanted to see right now. He avoided eye contact with the leader as he reached for the remote control. Ten briskly the high quality flat screen TV, but ironically, the channel that was currently on wasn't helping him at all. Why was the channel playing right now have to be Jealousy Incarnate's intimate kiss scene?!  Ten face palmed himself in his mind, as he felt himself cringe. And Taeyong just had to come over and glance at the TV.  

Oh my gosh.. he probably thinks I'm so stupid... stupid TV.. stupid everything!! ughh!! 

Ten was internally panicking until Doyoung just made it worse by stepping into this awkward scene, whistling in a teasing manner.

"Wow, Ten! I didn't know you enjoyed watching kiss scenes in your free time!!" Ten looked up to see Doyoung smirking at him, as he sent the other a glare. "No, I do not." "Sure~~" he teased back causing Ten to blush for the hundreth time today. However, seeing Taeyong just go upstairs without acknowledgin his presence made him pout a little. Does he not remember that he almost molested me in the bathroom?!

"Ten, do you like Leader hyung?" Doyoung asked out of the blue, breaking Ten from his thought process. He looked up at Doyoung, with a puzzled countenance. "From my observations, you obviously do. Don't you dare prevaricate or lie to me. You totally like him, Ten." Ten just looked at Doyoung with his jaw dropped. 

what in the world...?! I don't like Taeyong.. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter