Step 1

Let Me Touch You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ten-hyung~!" I heard a familiar voice call me from the entrance of the practice room. I glance at the mirror to see who it is.

Immediately, a smile appears on my face as he walks over and engulfs me in a hug. 

"Woojae!" I say excitedly, mimicing his voice when he called my name. "Yah... you can let go now, you know?" Jaehyun just hugs me tighter and shakes his head, not wanting to let go of me. "Come on, we have practice soon!" 

He just pouts as he lets go of the hug.

 "Ten.. I'm sorry about not being able to be with you yesterday.. I'm also sorry for not warning you about Taeyong-hyung. I'm supposed to introduce you and everything but I was so busy and-" 

I cut him off while putting my hands over his mouth, signaling him to stop talking. 

"It's okay! Calm down." he gives me his goofy smile and goes into position to start practice. I just roll my eyes playfully and head over to the couches since I didn't have a spot yet nor did I know the dance. 

Little did Ten know, there was someone watching Jaehyun and Ten's interaction from the back of the room. Also, another person watching Jaehyun and his goofy smile; not for him but Ten. 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasibnikka*!" Everyone bowed to their dance instructor; Kai aka Kim Jongin

"Hello everyone!" Mr. Kim replies back giving everyone a smile, including Ten. "Okay! Since we have a new member, why don't we let him see the choreo we have so far. Then, ah-" He scans the room and his eyes light up as he spots someone. 

"Taeyong! You are the main dancer of NCT U so why don't you teach Ten the dance moves? Make sure to spare some time so Ten can learn." With that remark, he tells everyone to get into position while Taeyong has the same sentence repeating in his head. He did NOT like where this was going. 

As soon as everyone was in their position, Jongin plays the music, everyone dances to the music. The music gives Ten chills because of the beat and rhythm it has. And Taeyong's deep voice.

 

In this cold world, I'm closing my eyes 

Laying down in bed, covering my ears

Yesterday is today, Today is yesterday 

I'm only filled with self-guilt 

 

When Taeyong's part came up, Ten stared at him in awe, but Taeyong just faced toward the front; ignoring him. Even though he tried he eventually locked eyes with Ten, who was smiling at him like he always is. 

Didn't I tell him NOT  to do that?! Ugh.. 

Because Taeyong was so lost in thoughts about Ten, he stumbles a bit on a dance move, causing him to trip and fall. Everyone was surprised to see Taeyong fall while dancing because that rarely happens. Actually it NEVER happens. Taeyong just got back up with a little pink tainting his cheeks. His body was totally fine but what made him embarrassed was because of his pride and the image he is giving Ten right now. He slowly gets up himself and Jongin turns off the music. 

"Yah! Lee Taeyong! What happened? Why are you falling?! I know you and you don't ever fall when you dance unless your thinking about something. What's bothering you?" Jongin didn't seem angry but slightly disappointed. Taeyong can only keep his eyes on the floor of embarrassment as  the other members are still in shock as to what happened. Along with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter