Jaehyun

Let Me Touch You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 14th, 2005 
 
(Jaehyun is 8 years old) 

"I would like to adopt this kid." The woman said as she pointed at the boy. 
"Are you sure, ma'am? This boy isn't very talkative and extremely quiet. It might be hard to get a word out of him." The owner of the orphange warned the woman. 
"Oh no, I have a son at home that is really easy-going and talkative. He is an only child and wants a brother. I'm 200% sure I want to adopt him." The owner gave her the sheet to sign the legal papers to be his parents. 
"His name when he was brought here is Jung Yoon Oh. Do you perhaps want to change his name?" 
"Yooh Oh? I'll keep it for now."
"Okay. Ma'am, you may take the child with you now." 
From that day, little did the young Jaehyun know it would change his life forever. 
When Jaehyun entered the big mansion, he never thought that he would be greeted by a bear hug. 
As soon as the other boy let go of him, he gave Jaehyun a bright smile. The young Jaehyun felt his heart beat fast and feel weird sensational feelings in his stomach. He didn't know what it was but it made him smile back at him. At least there was someone that appreciated him in this world. When Ten's mom saw this, she immediately felt relieved that Ten was able to make this poor boy at least a little bit happy. 
Since that day, Ten always made sure to make Jaehyun smile. And also the name that Ten gave him was what Yoon Oh changed it to. 
"Yoon Oh yah! My mom said that your my brother now!!" The little Ten said as he ran  to Jaehyun smiling wide.
'Yoon Oh' looked at him with a small smile and went back to swinging on the swings in Ten's backyard. 
"Yoon Oh-yah... Can I call you something other than Yoon Oh? I want to call you something easier to say. I was reading a book the other day and the boy in the story was named Jaehyun. So your name is Jaehyun from now on! Don't worry, in the book Jaehyun is a really cool guy!" Ten was always happy and managed to make Jaehyun laugh. Which is the reason as to why he fell in love with him. 
"Hey Jaehyun! You know, you should smile more! Smiling is good for you! My mom said it's also good for your mental health. If you don't smile, then I'm going to tickle you. Okay?" Ever since Ten told Jaehyun that, he would always smile. Whenever Ten was sad, Jaehyun would make him smile. To him, Ten is the most precious and lovable person. He brought light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter