Baby Steps

Let Me Touch You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo! Nice to meet you!" I bow 90 degrees to the other former NCT U members as they come back home after finishing their practice. 

They all give me a warm smile and shake my hands. I felt so relieved that they didn't give me the cold shoulder. 

Unlike someone. 

BUT their taste wasn't as good as Taeyong's. Sadly. 

Jaehyun decided to introduce me to all the members which I learned as 

The musician; Taeil  handsome but doesn't taste very good 

Seagull Eyebrow and from Canada; Mark cute but taste is just average, which isn't good enough 

Childhood friend and best buddies with Jaehyun; Doyoung  tastes good but doesn't fit my taste buds 

And Jaehyun himself; who is my childhood friend. 

I look over to Taeyong as he is sitting on the couch reading a book and looking as handsome as ever. 

Ever since my lips touched his, I felt an attraction to taste more but I knew I had to contain myself since Taeyong despises skinship. 

"Everyone! Listen up!" I heard Taeil call everyone over to the living room. 

All of us sat on the couch; some on the floor as Taeil started to review the room arrangements. 

"Okay. Since, Ten joined as a new member, he needs to share a room with someone since we only have 3 bedrooms. It will still be Jaehyun and Mark, Doyoung and me. But, Taeyong?" 

I look over to Taeyong as he nods; acknowledging Taeil. However, what Taeil tells him; makes Taeyong abruptly stomp upstairs angrily. 

"You have to share your room with Ten." 

I don't know why but I felt a little hurt. I didn't think he hated me that much. I tried to appear unaffected by his behavior but I guess everyone else saw it. 

"I'm sorry for his rudeness.. Taeyong tends to not like strangers. Especially, having to share his room since he thinks its unsanitary." Doyoung apologizes for Taeyong. 

Everyone else gives me apologetic looks toward me. I just smiled at them; telling them that its fine. 

"Ten-hyung! You should talk it out with him. Maybe he'll forgive you. If he doesn't then... you can just use the same room as me." Mark tries to reassure me and I ruffled his hair; a sign for caring about me.  

"No! Let me talk to him first." Taeil volunteers. Everyone just nods their heads agreeing. "Ten, he might be really harsh on you if you go. Let me calm him down first." As Taeil starts to head toward Taeyong's room, I just stay back and see everyone giving me comforting comments; which starts to make me feel better. 

While Taeil was figuring it out with Taeyong, I decided to ask the members about Taeyong's behavior. 

"Guys, do you know why he hates people and stuff?" 

"Well," Jaehyun starts," Taeyong-hyung just doesn't like people. It took us awhile to get him to talk to us and cooperate as a team. We all have at least one shocking experience with him. Not good ones." I start to regret trying to get him as my food. But, one part of my mind is determined to break him out of his shell. 

"What type of experiences?" I asked curiously. 

"Umm.. once I tried to wake him up because we were late to practice but he just shoved me out of his room, like actually. I almost tumbled down the stairs." My eyes widened at Mark's story about Taeyong. It made me wonder why Taeyong wasn't that mean to me earlier. 

After our little talk, Taeil comes down to announce that its safe to head upstairs. 

As I slowly walked up the stairs, I saw one bedroom open. I quietly entered the room and saw Taeyong on his bed, looking through his phone. 

 

 

Taeyong's POV 

"Yah. Lee Taeyong. Why don't you just open up to people for once?" was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter