Confusion . . .

Let Me Touch You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten's POV 

As I was in Jae's embrace, I felt my mind spinning with the events that had happened recently between him and Taeyong. No matter how much I cogitate, the racing of my heart would not come to a halt. 

Maybe I like... him. Do I?

I quickly snapped myself out of that absurb idea. How could I ... the sole reason I am trying to gain Taeyong's attention is to get him to touch me, kiss me even. I blushed at the thought of that. 

But, Jaehyun's actions these past few days is making me perplexed because its so different from the Jae I am familiar with. He has never outright kissed me before. It did not feel right to me, instead, it felt weird and .. wrong. Being in Jaehyun's arms was comforting, yes. Although, it felt awkward after what happened this afternoon. But its not like I can neglect him just because of that. He probably meant it as a brotherly peck anyway. Stop thinking so much, Ten! Gosh. 

No One's POV

Due to all the thinking, Ten felt knackered, eventually falling asleep in Jaehyun's arms. At this moment, Jaehyun stopped watching the TV show as his eyes shifted to Ten's sleeping countenance. To him, it was cute and youthful, despite Ten being his hyung. He wondered when he can call Ten 'mine' because he desperately wants to express his feelings. However, the so-called obstacle: Lee Taeyong, is intervening his plan to make Ten his. The sound of footsteps coming down the staircase interrupted his thinking process. Jaehyun glanced to see who it is, and a sigh of relief left his mouth. Doyoung. 

Doyoung's POV

When I came down from the staircase, the sight that I dreaded to see was in view. Ten in Jaehyun's arm. How I wished I was Ten in those arms... 

As I tried to hold back the jealously from being embedded into my speech, "Jaehyun, we need to practice Without You again. Taeil hyung is already there waiting for us." I heard him groan as he slowly removed his arms from Ten. I could see the disappointment in his eyes, but what twisted my heart in jealousy was when he whispered 'good night' into Ten's ears and grabbed a blanket for Ten. Before I feel more depressed about the incorporated feelings, I left to put my shoes on and wait for him out the door. 

A few minutes later, Jaehyun came over looking handsome always, dressed in a black leather jacket, white T-shirt and black skinny jeans. I couldn't help myself from scanning his body and visuals. Until, "Doyoung! Let's go. We're probably late already. Taeil hyung has been waiting for awhile now." As he smiled at me, my heart skipped a beat, but I nodded and trailed behind him out the door. 

Our walk to the practice room, my heart almost broke down because it was beating so fast. As soon as Jaehyun put his arm around me, my eyes slightly widened at the contact. I looked up at him, as he grinned back at me. "Are you okay? You seem out of it today." Jaehyun asked me with concern. I just shook my head indicating that I was fine. "You sure? If you do, tell me. I might be younger than you, but I am mature." I laughed at that. "What a joke. Your still a kid to me, Jaehyun." When I saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter