[New] Update & News

Wild World
 

update&news

 

Hello guys!

 

It's already the 20th and no one showed signs of life. xD Maybe the deadline was in a bad timing because of finals, but since now we're five days from Christmas, I believe you guys can at least read this?

 

I was thinking, I really wanted to try to write this story, even if I have to change it from an apply fic to a normal one. But since I know some of you already worked something with your characters, I would like to hear what you have to say. :3 Do you want me to wait some more so you can finish your app? Do you want to hand it the way it is now? (I don't mind if it's incomplete, having your characters, even that incomplete, would really help me out with having a more diverse cast x3)

If you still want to participate sending characters, I would really apreciate if you could say to me which plotline you're working on, so I can see which one is free and will need some working from myself.

 

So... this is all. I hope to hear your opinions too. :3


January 15th, 2017

 

Hello!

 

It's already the middle of January and I would like to know how you guys are going with your apps. I maybe am being repetitive, but I really wished I could start to write during my vacations, and February will be a short and kinda full month to me so...

I keep asking because I don't want to just disregard the work you have been putting into the apps and start the story as a normal fanfiction. :3

 

Hope to hear from you! <3


February 11th, 2017

Hi there. :3

Just a notice to everyone, my classes will be back on Monday 13th, but I will keep the applications open so don't worry. This will be by final year at college, so I don't know how packed my schedule will be. Just to say that the chapters will not be regular as I wish they would be when the story start because probably we will start everything on the middle of the semester? I don't know. x3 But yeah, it's just this. x3

Keep sending the applications people! xD


May 14th, 2017

 

Hellooo guys! Sorry for dissapearing. I'm on final-project-year, so things got a little crazy.

I'm here to announce the final deadline.

THE DEADLINE WILL BE IN JUNE 26TH, 2017 UNTIL 23:59 UTC.

If you really really can't make it to this date, I can give you until June 30th at most, because I will use the two first weeks of July to organize things and if necessary, start to work on the missing characters. The second semester will be really hard, because I will need to go back to work on my final project, but I hope to at least organize the story.

 

I hope you're all alright with life. :3
 


June 26th, 2017

Hey guys!
It's almost the deadline, just so you know, and we still need volunteers for the Scientist. x3
But a big thank you for everyone that have showed interest in this fic so far!

P.S: If no Scientist shows up until the deadline, but if people show interest in it, I can let just this plotline open for some more time.