Cheatsheet

Wild World
 

cheatsheet

The Survivor's guide: Everything you need to know

Home PlotlinesThe Ones Cheatsheet  FAQ  Reviews

The Situation:
The Seventh Sense is a evolutional mutation that some people have, making possible to them to gain superhuman powers. But it's a world where people with the Seventh Sense are hunted down, especially if their sense is awekened, keeping this to yourself is the golden rule to survive. This and to never drawn attention to yourself, unless you want to end as some sort of lab rat.
The world has passed through many changes and the organization of the countries have fallen, the cities working as state-cities now. They have grown in size because now is not any city that can be inhabitable. Some were completly distroyed by natural catastrophes and are still in danger zones. Others were attacked with radiation or biological weapons, so there is no one that can actually live there. And some were so poluted that they had to be abandoned. But don't be fooled, in those new state-cities the gap between the rich and the poor just grew.  Only that now the technology permits that those with few possessions can live a little better.

The Mission: 
A shady organization that calls themselves as "The Black Dragon" has been kidnapping Sevens to make their own experiments. Highly equiped and influential, since it's sponsored behind the scenes by rich and influential people from the goverment, comercial assotiations and even some unsatisfied people from the army, they can twitch things to their own benefit with ease.
Now bring in the scene a even more secret organization. No name. No leader. No members. They don't exist. At least, it's what looks like for the ones outside. They are actually formed by Sevens that went into hiding and started to work in the shadows to protect and help other Sevens in need. But they are always cautelous to not get into the Government's way, even more in the Dragon's one. So, how they come into the story?
When a high-security facility has fugitives, the public thinks that it's only dangerous criminals that got loose, but actually it was first five specimens of the Dragon's experiments. The facility was only a facade for the biggest experimental lab they had, and now they need to control things without letting anyone know the truth of what actually happened. But the news spread fast in the underworld and the nameless organization got to listen about it. Now they know that it's their time to act and they start a race against time to reach the five fugitives before the Black Dragons or the Goverment's army does. To do that they recrute five men with conections with the fugitives that themselves don't even know. And after have been put together those men need to learn how to trust each other and how to work as a team, or their chances of survival in this wild world will be near zero. 

Plotlines:
Ok, first of all, I know most of you guys will want to strangle me but... as you may have noticed, all the plotlines are strictly male. I want to try something different, so yeah.

Faceclaims:
I'm really open for anything. Idols, actors, models, ulzzangs... I just want them to fit with the plotline. AND! I will accept non-asian faceclaims if you want to try a non-asian ethnicithy. Boys Republic's Minsu is taken.

Ethnicithy:
I will not be picky in this one either. Since the set will be in a kind of alternative universe, or at least, a post-apocalyptic one, you can put anything, but latter you must explain how they get themselves in New Seoul.

Language:
The limit is five, and completly fluency is limited to three at maximum. Also, don't throw random languages that are irrelevant for your character. If you want them to be fluent in russian, give me a good reason.

Appearance:
For anything that's not obvious by looking at your faceclaim. Height in centimeters and weight in kilograms please. n.n' Birthmarks, scars, tattoos and etc. go here. Anything to do with clothes and accessories goes into style.

Personality:
At least three positive traits and three negative traits. Neutral traits are optional but not more than three. Please make the negative traits really negative. Then you should develop those traits, preferably in text form, but if you can't do it, just tell me why and how each trait work in your character. Making interesting characters, if you take in the setting of the story, shouldn't be that hard. :3 

Powers: 
What they are, how they work, what are the limitations of it. Also, you can have a power that can develop into more uses than it first showed up. This means that you can have more than one power, but they will be sub-powers to a main one, so they MUST be related. (A very simple example is if you can control water, you can learn how to make it into ice, so you will have some control over ice too.)
The "Only Ones" don't need to have powers that can relate to one another since they were under experiments.

Trivias:
At least three of each: likes, deslikes, hobbies, habbits. More trivia is free, but I must say that I really enjoy reading them. Basically anything that makes your character unique.

Background:
Ok, now we came to the most important part besides personality. And I mean it. Most of the oneshots will be inspired in your character background, so think about it carefuly and if possible make it interesting. Considering the backgroung of the story, sad histories are accepted, but personally I think it's a lot harder to make a good sad history that a normal on. But feel free to do what you think you can do best/will work the best with your character. Also, don't forget to put in how your character gained/found out about his powers and if he already has some control over them in the present moment in the story, put how they learned to control it.

Family/Friends/Rivals:
The people that were important to the formation of your character or that are important to him now. There is not a limit, but just... don't go too crazy, alright? x3 Also, follow the format shown in the app and everything should be alright. You can put other plotlines as friends too. Actually I would apreciate at least a general view or first impression. You can also put not only the people that that are on his past or present, but also who he will meet after he got scouted by Namjoon (a.k.a other members of the organization that are not one of the plotlines).
To the "Only Ones" you can also put people they met while they were arrested under the power of the shady organization or the people they eventually met after running away, while they were on the run.

The one and only:
Ok, now that's the critical point. "The one and only" doesn't have to be your love interest. She can actually be your sister, your friend, a coworker or anything really. The important here is that you and only you have a connection with her. You can hate her guts or can actually fall in love. She can be a past lover too. Here I want to see creativity to explore and create interesting stories between your character and her.
Also, if she's not your love interest, and you still want to have one, then you must put your love interest into "family" if she's your wife or fiancee, or into "friends/rivals" if she's a crush or your actual girlfriend (and yes, SHE, because I'm very sorry, but I can't write romance that's not between heterosual people. I don't have any personal love experience, so I go with what I see on a daily basis).

Story together:
Here is where you will develop the story of the one and your character. How they met, how they interact, how they parted ways, if that's the case, and etc. Just remember: if your character already knows her before the mission, than it's a secret that he keeps deeper that the one about his powers because he knows she was taken (her name would have appeared into the government list of those who are dissapeared).

Application:
Also, your app's title should be "Wild World - Character name: Plotline". Don't forget to replace the images for images of your faceclaim for "the one" chosen. Also, the password is a song (or songs) that inspired you to write your character or even a song that you think that get along with the story theme. Link the song in the app by a picture or gif that represents the power of your character please. :3 (If you can't find anything that represents your character's power, you can put a picture of a sci-fi/futuristic/steampunk city that represents the hometown of your character).

Bonus Points:

Ok, so fullfiling a lot of bonus points doesn't garantee that you will be chosen, but for sure I would love if you can work well with something that is in here.
- Faceclaims: Shinhwa, Super Junior, TVXQ, JYJ, Epik High and TRAX for The Gunner; NCT, Seventeen and any other really young group/singer for The Mutant; Monsta X, Boys Republic, B.A.P, UP10TION, BTS, JJCC, Cross Gene, Jung Joon Young, Nu'est and Uniq for any of the others; f(x) or 4minute for The Only One.
- Powers: Now, some powers that I think are not totally mainstream and not really too much used...
Control over waves (sound waves, eletromagnetical waves or even both), Absortion (absorb any material that you can put your hands on and incorporate it), Shadows manipulation/travel, Metamorphosis, Energy Manipulation, Gravitokinesis, Speaking with and controling animals, Cybertech abilities (control anything eletronic by extending your eletric pulse and "hacking" the machine) and any super sense (super vision, super hearing, super smell, etc).