Teaser 2 - "The future... is changing"

Wild World
 

teaser 2

"the future... is changing"

Again, he was at the dark and void place, between the realm of dream and reality. It was rare the time when he could peacefully close his eyes and rest, but right now he was glad about it, because he was eager to know more about the worring visions he already had.
A point in the void soon exploded with a whirl of colors, like a nebula, and he was engulfed by it.

The vision came.

Blood. Fire. Pain. Death. Annihilation and a hand too powerfull to overtrow.

That's what he already had seen, all the times he closed his eyes. He wanted more. Something. Anything. He wanted to see at least a glimpse of hope. He was already losing hope and preparing to let go when it came.

The undying wish to survive. The sword in the shadows and the insatiable brain. The unerring gun and all the possibilities in the world.

Finally!

He finally had saw the ray of hope he wanted so much! Should him try to see some more? Maybe. Yeah. He should take this rare opportunity and-

"-joon. Namjoon!"

He opened his eyes to hear the concerned voice of his doctor and dear friend that was probably hovering over him.

"Gosh Joon! I was worried! You stayed so long laid there and you were starting to convulse!"

"Sorry doc." Namjoon said sincerelly but using the joking nickname he gave his friend.

"Sorry my ! You do that everytime!"

"You can curse you know. And... you should already be used to it then" he smirked.

"Yah Kim Namjoon! Gosh! I will get old before my time because of you!" although Namjoon couldn't properly see him, by his friends exasperated voice he could picture him holding the bridge of his nose as he had saw on his dreams so many times.

"But it was worth it this time. I saw it!"

"Saw what?"

"I saw hope!"

"What?! Really?!"

"Yes! The undying wish to survive. The sword in the shadows and the insatiable brain. The unerring gun and all the possibilities in the world." he recited. His friend just grunted.

"Why everything is ALWAYS on riddles?! Why we can't just have an straight answer?"

"Don't get whiny. Now I finally know where to start."

"Yeah? Where then?" There was genuine curiosity on his voice.

"Ice. And a port. And cyrillic letters. We will find the undying wish to survive there." he heard his friend sigh in frustation and resignation again.

"I will put the guys on it then. If you can get anything more specific, like, I don't know, a city, tell us."

"Yeah, I will. Don't worry."

"Alright." he noded "And now you will get out of this freezing hole and eat properly and then I will give you something to sleep!"

"Hey! Don't call my meditation chamber 'a freezing hole'!" Namjoon whinned while being pushed out of the chamber. But he had a smile in his face nonetheless.

'The future is changing. Finally we have hope!'

 

authors note

A little about Namjoon and his visions. I tried to portray him a little better than I had on my half-finished app, specially because he's such an important character since he's the one that will bring all the others together.
Also, I based the visions of the five Sevens on the images and main points of the plotlines, so don't worry, their "titles" are just poetical.
Namjoon's friend is another character that I though was important as support, and I have someone in mind for this role, but I'm waiting to see if any of you guys won't end using him as face-clam. xD