Act 3 : Script 0.2

So I Married An Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Act 3 : Script 0.2

 

 

Baekhyun just finished his punishment when his mentor called him to get inside his office room. Well, it seems just like what he ordered him to do before but with another addition that was awaiting for him there.

“Yes, Sir. You called me?” He asked as he opened the door carefully, head slightly peeked inside the room.

From there, he can see his mentor unangelic features and two other tall guys that sit opposite his mentor so he only met with their backs.

“Oh, right. Mr.Byun, please come in.” His mentor gestured for him to get inside.

Baekhyun nodded while he entered the room and closing the door behind. He walked closer to his mentor desk, eyes glancing slightly at the two figures that was sit in front of his mentor. And his eyes got bigger than their normal size when he recognized the two faces that he was just meets not very long ago.

“Y-you?!” He gasps loudly. “What the hell are you doing here?!” His eyes looked at the certain taller guy with a pure hatred, not minding about his mentor presence anymore.

The said guy only scoffed lightly the gestured at his mentor, which now is looking at him with ragging eyes that looks one hundred percent more scary than before. “Well, I need to talk to your manager about his unuseful intern.” He says innocently.

“What? Are you talking about me now?” Baekhyun asked again, with face slightly pale waiting for the aftermath that was going to happen anytime soon.

“Byun Baekhyun. Please shut your mouth and listen to what I’m going to say.” His mentor suddenly said with his dark voice, eyes looked at Baekhyun closely as if he was going to kill him right here right now.

Baekhyun hurriedly close his mouth and stand up straight. 

“You’re fired. It’s all because your rude act and the fact that you didn’t manage to pull out a good first impression as the new intern.” His mentor said, voice void of any emotion but Baekhyun can easily detected how unfair the whole thing to him.

He frantically shaking his head, almost begging at his mentor on his knees if is not for the fact that they’re not the only person in this room.

“B-but... it’s just my first day. I promise you I can do so much better than today.” He begged. “A-and... I won’t complain if you asking me to clean up all the bathrooms on this floor. I will provide coffee every morning for you. I won’t be late again and I will come up to work an hour earlier than my normal time. I will trying my best to be the best inter-“

“You’re fired and that’s final. You may see yourself out of this room now.”

With a tight smile and a small bow, Baekhyun excuse himself out of the room. But during his way out, he just accidentally take a short glance at the annoying tall guy he meet earlier, and he can see very clearly the wide smile that was presence on the taller guy face.

There’s no doubt it all happen because of that stupid Namsan Tower. And from then on, Baekhyun swear to all the Gods that exist in this world, that stupid Namsan Tower will pay for what he did to Baekhyun’s life, one hundred time more cruel than what he did to him.

 

---

 

A harsh slap on his back was all he got as he was busy making a revenge plan to kill the certain actor and make his lovely life misrable. But unfortunately, his so called best friend decided to ruin his concentrate mind by slapping him hard that making him almost stumble out of his seat.

He turns around to glare at his friend.

“What was that for?!”

Luhan shrugged before peeking over his friend shoulder to look at the screen of Baekhyun’s laptop. After finding out what he’s friend doing so diligently, he scoffed loudly, not forget to give his friend a dirty look, as if he know what kind of crime his friend was planned awhile ago.

“So much for hating him, huh?” Luhan grinned. “What was that about? Every tabs is about Park Chanyeol this and Park Chanyeol that.”

Flustered. Baekhyun quickly shut his laptop off, not minding how it might affect all the program he forgot to close.

He quickly shakes his head, glaring at his friend with the most scary face he can managed (which looks just like an angry puppy to Luhan). “That’s not like what you think, Lu!”

“Yeah...”

“I told you! I hate him.”

“Yeah, sure. You hate him.”

“He doesn’t mean anything to me but a mere trash in this world that I need to clean off.”

“Oh. Lot of people really want to clean him off.”

“Argh! You’re so annoying! I hate you!” Baekhyun finally giving up, he can’t handle the smug looks his friend giving him. It really making him uncomfortable and want to straggle his friend until he can’t giving him that kind of look anymore.

Sitting himself on their shared bed, Luhan still keeping up his smug face, enjoying himself to the fullest at how it affected his friend. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, he finally opening his mouth to say something that Baekhyun can considerate something that didn’t annoy him.

“So what this is all about? Why are you suddenly take an interest on him? The last time you did something like this, I need to line up together with one hundred of girls in thick make up just to get Rain’s signature because you have to sign up your paperwork a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter