Act 1 : Script 0.0

So I Married An Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ACT 1 : SCRIPT 0.0

 

 

Seoul seems much more busy that usual. Even from afar, you can see people walking back and forth from one place to another followed with hurried steps and a few quick glances at here and there. The bus stop also crowded with people waiting for their bus turn to come to take them to their destination. Seoul seems more than normal lately. Even the sky looks much cloudy that they used to be. But still, that doesn’t stop the people to start their activity with a few layer of clothes and an umbrella tucked safely inside their bag, and they’re ready to face the day… or maybe not…

Especially not for a certain little guy who almost stumble over his feet when he just reach the bus stop, panting heavily with his glasses slip off a bit from his pointed bridge nose and a few sweats dropped rather slowly from his light brown hair that looks like a bird nest after all the running he did this morning. He bent down a little, both hands on his wide hips, trying to catch his breath and brush off all the remaining sweat on his porcelain skin with his favorite strawberry print kerchief.

The guy huffed at himself angrily. He still can’t believe it himself. He’s waking up fifteen minutes late than his morning alarm that he was set off five minutes earlier than normal. And he still can’t believe it himself for being late on his first day as an intern in one of local celebrity and fashion magazine in Seoul. Hell no! According to the plan, he needed to make a good impression on his first day!

He grunted annoyingly. What a day!

After a few moments, he regaining his breath back and make it easy for him to lean his body at one of the pole while waiting not-so-patiently for the next bus to come.

Five minutes passed, and he swear to God that he didn’t count how many times he glance at the only expensive thing he ever had in his whole life, his silver Rolex watch for twenty-five times up until a bunch of teenagers girl walking passed him with a high pitched annoying sounds rolled out of their throat.

“Woah! Isn’t he y?” The first girl with pony tail style said.

“No! This one is ier!” The second girl, who is much taller than the first one, responded while pointing at something on the magazine that the third girl held tightly with her grip.

The third girl, the one who looks more like his mother than any normal high school girl should, rolled her eyes at her two friends bickering. “Oh, shut it! Even the world already agreed that our Chanyeollie is the most y guy in this planet. So stop bickering over unimportant things like that.” She said with a voice that sounds like his grandfather instead.

What the hell is wrong with the third girl? Is she already passed her puberty while she was still in elementary school?

The guy thinks to himself while looking at the third girl with an amused face. The guy tried to cover his laugh with his hand but, he abruptly stopping his laughs and averts his gaze from them when the first girl accidentally glanced at his direction.

And not even a few seconds after that, he heard the third girl annoying voice again. “You’re right. I think he was laughing at our Chanyeollie a few moments ago.” The third girl said, with her annoying grandpa’s voice.

“He’s not even that handsome to begin with.” The fourth girl responded back, sent him a mocking smirk at his direction.

The second girl and the fifth girl, who didn’t even talking on the first place, only laughed at him while nodding their head at what their friends saying.

The guy scoffed lightly. Oh, really now? Did they just saying that he’s ugly? Are they blind? Maybe they need something to lighten up their stupid brain and blind eye.

The brown haired guy rolled up his button up sleeves shirt till it reached his elbows and took off his glasses while ruffles his fluffy hair with a slight smirk on his face.

And… action!

“Do I look ugly to you now, girls?” he raised his eyebrow with both hands stoves inside his dark trouser.

As expected from the reaction that he was waiting for. The tree annoying and rude girls stumble on their feet as they look at him with a faint blush on their pig like cheeks.

“Oh… uhm… let’s go, guys. Will be late for today exam.” The fifth girl was the first one to regain her conscious back and tugged at her friends’ arms before crossing the street and walk away from him.

The guy chuckles at the stupid reaction he got from those stupid teenagers. That was their fault for think of him as an ugly guy, when in fact he just loves wearing glasses and covering his fierce eyes with his bangs over it. He’s a humble guy, so why you bother to show off your handsomeness when you alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter