Act 2 : Script 0.1

So I Married An Anti-Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Act 2 : Script 0.1

 

 

“Wait… what?!” Luhan looks at his bestfriend in disbelieve. “Baek, I knew how much you love to fool around. But this isn’t something funny to play with.” He adds, both hands on his side, eyes glaring dangerously at the poor boy slumped against the kitchen table.

“Hah.” Baekhyun snorts, the cute pout still framing his beautiful face. “I wish that too.” He grunts in annoyance.

“Oh… no way, Baek!”

“Oh… yes way, Lu!”

Luhan sighs and move to sit beside his friend. “How could they do that to you? Isn’t it your first day as an intern?”

Baekhyun nods.

“You’re not even get paid by them!”

Baekhyun nods again.

“You’re an intern! They can’t fire an intern!”

This time Baekhyun shook his head and looks at Luhan dumfounded. “Lu, actually they can do that.”

Luhan rolls his eyes. “Duh, do I look like I care about the rules and those stupid things?”

“Yeah… but you sound like you were the one who get fired on your first as an intern here.” Baekhyun deadpanned.

“Oh gosh! Byun Baek! I cared about you and this apartment, okay? Do you think I can cover up the rent payment with only my allowance as a waiter?” Luhan respond back.

Baekhyun get back to bury his face between his folded arms on the table and groans silently. “For a second I thought you really care about me, you Chinese !”

“Of course I cared, Buncheon !”

Baekhyun groans once again before he got up and throws a used rag at his Chinese friend. “You didn’t help me out, Lu!” He stomps angrily towards his bedroom and closed the door behind with a loud thump. “Remind me again why we’re bestfriends!” He said, loud enough for his Chinese friend to respond back.

“Simple. That’s because the Almighty Lu is too precious to be ignored.” Luhan says confidently before he starts to make something for dinner. “Oh, and Baek? Do you want some cucumber soup to cheer you up?” He adds a little cheerful than before just to tease his friend.

“JUST GO BACK TO HELL, YOU ING !”

Luhan giggles at his friend outburst. At least, his bestfriend got back to his normal diva self now.

 

---

 

“Yah, Park. Aren’t you too far?” Sehun nudge his friend waist with his leg before he take a seat on the other side of the couch his friend was seat on.

“No. I was doing everyone a favor.” Chanyeol answered calmly, eyes still glued to his phone screen.

Sehun shook his head.  “But, Park. He’s just an intern and it’s not looks like he scratch your face and make you look ten thousand more ugly than usual.” He slaps his friend on the shoulder, a little bit annoying at his friend who is too busy with his phone than hearing what he says. “Yah! Listen to me, Namsan Tower!”

Suddenly, Chanyeol throws his phone away and turn to face Sehun with his dark gaze. “Say that again and I’ll make sure you’ll be the second person who will lose your job.”

Sehun shudders mockingly at the threatening words his friend throw at him, a light smirked forms on his face and he rolls his eyes at his friend for the nth time today. “For your information, Park. Your pretty famous name won’t affect my amazing career. We’re on the same level, remember?”

Chanyeol slumped back on the couch and looks over at his friend for a slight second before he turn his attention back looking for his thrown away phone. “And once again. That little pup deserved to get fired. He’s not doing his job properly and he even came late at his first at work.” He smiles a little as he found his phone under piles of magazines. “The manager looks so happy when I asked him to fire that pup.”

“That’s because you’re offering him to take a ing selca with you.” Sehun deadpanned.

Chanyeol only shrugs and starts to play the game on his phone again. “I don’t care. At least, in the end I’m success to give that little pup what he deserved.”

Sehun sighs. “You know what? I wish I could meet that boy once again and helped him to pay you back for what you did to him.”

“Oh, I’m sure you won’t. From the look of it, he is too poor and weak to even stay alive in Seoul for more than a week.” Chanyeol smirks, without looking at his friend direction he said with a bunch of confident lingered in his husky voice.

Sehun shrugs before he got up and go grab his coat, prepared to leave his friend apartment and go back to his own. “This is not the first time I told you about it, Park. “ He wears the coat and put on his cap over his head, eyes burning on his friend. “Someday, you will get a taste of your own medicine.” He finally said and head to the front door before he closed it behind him.

After he’s making su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter