*・゜゚・*:*・final・:*・゜゚・*

Wedding Troubles

 

Baekhyun loved watching his lover in this kind of state—sleepy, innocent and peaceful. Like there was no problem at all, He played with the soft blonde locks beside him. Then his slender fingers found its way to her beautiful almond eyes, her cute button nose, and her soft and red lips. This was a morning routine for Baekhyun until she wakes up.

 

This angel is glowing, what's special in this day? Is she pregnant?

 

He laughed at the thought.

which made his lover to wake up, "Goodmorning, Hyun-ah." she whispered.

 

"Goodmorning, Yeon-ah." then flashed a small heart.

 

Both of them laughed at the simple gesture, no exaggeration indeed. Baekhyun then kissed Taeyeon's forehead as he her hair. "Taeyeon-ah, why did you cut your hair? I loved your long hair." he said, followed by a pout Taeyeon loves to see. She touched Baekhyun's pouted lips as she smiled.

 

"I just felt like it, don't you like it?" she said.

 

"Turn around, Taeyeon." He said which made the smaller smile. She sat up then turned around.

 

And that's only when Baekhyun realized she was only wearing a white spaghetti strap tank which revealed her milky skin and her mini-shorts that showed her white legs. While he was in his favorite gray pajama top and boxers, he wore the full outfit of the pajamas last night, he just had no idea where the bottoms went. Baekhyun thanked God that Taeyeon grabbed her sweater and wore it to prevent sensual thoughts.

 

Baekhyun silently braided Taeyeon's hair into two and the other smiled whenever Baekhyun made mistakes which makes him groan, pout then restart his braiding.

 

Taeyeon smiled as Baekhyun proudly shows off his masterpiece which is braided pigtails. Baekhyun was about to go and cook breakfast when Taeyeon grabbed his wrist and planted a soft kiss on his cheek as a thanks.  Baekhyun thought it was over when Taeyeon pushed him back to their shared bed.

 

"Oh my god, Taeyeon. I'm not ready! Whatever you are thinking right now, dismiss those thoughts!" Baekhyun shouts covering his part, she laughed then grabbed the box of elastics Baekhyun kept at their bedside table. She played with Baekhyun's soft brown locks as she ties his hair into little ponytails, all over baekhyuns hair. She laughed as she finished off the last ponytail on his head.

 

She looked at Baekhyun as he rolls on the bed complaining with his hairstyle today.

 

"Oh my god I look like that Kai from wolf era! Taeyeon pleaseeee!" he whined.

 

"Nope, you would take off those ponytails if only I take mine out." she said as she stuck out a tongue at him. "Now cook." she said as she pointed the door. Only to make Baekhyun whine and march out. Once he is out to cook fried

rice, eggs and bacon, she laughed to herself then went to the bathroom to freshen up.

 

I'm so lucky I already have Baekhyun for 5 years now. She smiled at the tought.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was proud of himself when he successfully(well, with only three mistakes) braided his Taeyeon's hair, yes. HIS, Taeyeon. Well, it was named successfully since he recieved a kiss on the cheek from his lover. And a little gift(or curse as much as he wanted to name it) from Taeyeon which was little cute ponytails on his hair. Well, it was not worse-r than cornrows for your hair. He finished cooking the rice then placed it on two plates equally. He smiled as he smelled Taeyeon's baby cologne as she went out from their shared room.

 

"Go freshen up you little bunny." Taeyeon said as she sat at the dining area to eat Baekhyun's prepared meal.

 

"I AM SO NOT A BUNNY."

 

"Then what are you, doofus?" she chuckled.

 

"I'm a flying squirrel okay? And you're my partner." he smiled. Oh god, he hated Baekhyun's playful side(well he's always playful so she hates all sides) Especially when he is doing something as flattering as this.

 

"Whatever, go now so we can eat together." she said then went to grab her phone at the living room. They were living together and is going to be married soon. She loved the idea of sharing a home with Baekhyun, it feels like cloud nine.

 

She opened her phone and she noticed the date today. It was July Sixteen, she was proud of herself because she prepared something this time. Because with the previous anniversaries, she forgot the occasion. Well, she asked Tiffany for help though. At least she prepared something. She thought of what Baekhyun prepared. Because knowing Baekhyun, he knows every special day. Like their 199th day together and their 16th weeksary. There is no way he will forget this day.

 

Of course, It's Baekhyun after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or well, maybe not.

 

She then went back to her seat after sending Tiffany a quick text on remembering what to do later. She scrambled to her seat after seeing Baekhyun on the door frame, talking to someone on the phone, laughing every now and then. He didn't even notice Taeyeon's sharp stare on his back.

 

It was probably Chanyeol.

 

And she wasn't jealous, why would she? He's just a bestfriend. And she's the girlfriend. She was not going to argue with him about this pretty little thing.

 

He ended their call with an "Alright, I'll tell her. Yup. I'm gonna hang up, bye bye yeol~" which made Taeyeon's eyebrow furrow. What was this again? He sat next to her and started munching on his breakfast. Was he not gonna do anything? Perhaps he might planned to pretend that he forgot. So she just shrugged it off and ate.

 

"So... what are you gonna do tonight?" she asked, hopefully he doesn't have any meeting or schedule today, because hey. It's their anniversary today. He should like cancel everything he has to do today.

 

"Well, Chanyeol called and he asked me if i can come with him with his shopping."

 

"And?" she said, her face blank.

 

"I agreed so, can i come? We'll leave after lunch or something."

 

"Well you agreed already didn't you?" Taeyeon said then dropped her used utensils and plates on the sink. She stormed out of the dining room then went to their room.

 

"Aish.. what's with her?" he mumbled.

 

He went to their room to shower after washing the dishes and watching a movie. (Well, it's Ironman if you're curious) But before entering, he heard mumbles.

 

"You think so?"

 

"A bit."

 

"Yeah. Come over early okay?"

 

"Thank you, I love youuuu~"

 

 

It was Taeyeon's voice. Who was she talking to on the phone? His eyebrows furrowed before going in.

 

"Oh my god. How long have you been infront of the door?"

 

"Just now, I think." he said blankly.

 

Taeyeon's eyebrows furrowed at his tone.

 

"Just shower and go. Don't let Chanyeol wait." she said before tucking herself to sleep.

 

Baekhyun then just shrugged then showered. After his shower, he looked at Taeyeon one last time before closing the door and leaving.

 

Taeyeon then bounced out of the bed after hearing two door clicks, she then texted Tiffany to come over already and bring extra strawberries.

 

She then went to the kitchen then readied the things to be used.

 

Tiffany then arrived then both of them decorated the living room and baked the cake, then Taeyeon took out her self-made gift for Baekhyun, which is a beanie with ears on top. She bought a kit to make one and it took her 3 months to make the beanie. She just hopes everything would be worth it. After polishing everything, Tiffany left Taeyeon since she also has a date with her boyfriend.

 

It was already 8pm and Baekhyun was still not here. He left at noon and he already spent eight hours outside, well the number of hours were enough to make the candles on the cake melt, make the glue dry, spoil the food and make Taeyeon become impatient.

 

After a hour, the door clicked and revealed a sober Baekhyun, she then stood up then cleaned everything she and Tiffany prepared on the coffee table. She placed all of them at the kitchen table then decided to just fix the mess first thing in the morning. She then went to the shower not letting Baekhyun speak.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was brought back to his senses after seeing the banner in the center of the living room with a big 'Happy Anniversary Hyunnie!' and their pictures flying around.

 

Damn, it was their fifth anniversary and he spent the day with Chanyeol rather than his lover, which prepared something for him.

 

He cursed at himself after realizing that the actions Taeyeon did earlier connected to this surprise, like the phone call. She was talking to Tiffany and asking for help for the surprise. Like the reaction she showed after he told her that he'll come with chanyeol today. Damn it. He remembers all of their monthsary and weeksaries but their anniversary?

 

He then called Chanyeol after realizing everything.

 

"You ing ! You didn't remind me that It's our anniversary today! You even made me drunk! . What do i do?"

 

"Man, sorry. I didn't know. And knowing you, I know you atleast prepared something. AND, it is so not my fault that you suggested clubbing after shopping." he is already imagining Chanyeol shrugging his shoulders.

 

"You helped me so much. you." he said then hanged up.

 

He then called Tiffany after.

 

"God, Tiffany. Thank god you answered already!"

 

"Oh, I didn't expect you to call at like, 10pm? Shouldn't you be celebrating with Taeyeon? In bed?" then she heard her laugh at the other line. He then blushed at the thought of him and Taeyeon celebrating in bed.

 

"Yeah, I mean no! There's actually something I need you to do."

 

"Well, then what is it? Make it quick babe, I'm busy."

 

"Well... I just forgot that today is our anniversary and I came home just like a while ago and Taeyeon's kinda mad so can yo—"

 

"What the did you just say?! Did you just forget your anniversary?!" she screamed.

 

"Y-yeah, I-i think."

 

"Do you also know that Taeyeon planned that 4 months ago, because she wanted to get back to you because she always forgot your anniversaries? And do you also know that Taeyeon didn't sleep for three ing months just to make you a ing beanie? You also know that she can't sleep last night because she was worried the surprise wasn't enough? Well then, if all your answers are no. Get yourself together, Byun. Get this together yourself. Don't be a dickhead and just say sorry. I'm telling you." she ranted. Then ended the call.

 

Then Baekhyun knew he was doomed, he texted chanyeol then took a shower.

 

x x x

 

He was about to go in the room when he heard muffled sobs. Guilt hit him when he realized that it was his taeyeon that was crying and it was his fault why she's crying. And he felt like that he made an angel cry. He then opened the door which made the sobs to stop, turning them to blanket noises. He saw Taeyeon lying down their bed and is covered by three thick comforters.

 

"U-uh, Taeyeon. I'll just sleep in the living room if you want."

 

"..."

 

No response, so he just went to take his pillows and his thin blanket and went out of the room feeling guilty.

 

He went to the sofa bed(which he bought just in case they fight and things get worse and things) then made himself comfortable with his new bed. the blanket was so thin for him and the heater suddenly broke somehow, maybe it was Taeyeon's fairy godmother punishing him.

 

Well, that's what he thought because he thinks he just catched a cold in there. He was still lucky because he even got sleep.

 

He woke up with a sore throat and a cold but to top it all, he suddenly got transferred to the guestroom which had a better heater and it felt so cozy and everything. He remembered what he had to do today then dressed up then he topped his thick pajamas on top. He then freshened up then went to the kitchen  to cook breakfast for the both of them. He closed his eyes for a bit then tried to clear his throat.

 

He then opened his eyes and he was surprised to see Taeyeon and her dog eating at the table. Wait what? Why was the dog on top of the table?

 

"Uhm, taeyeon? Why is the dog on the table?"

 

"Why is it illegal?

 

"Wh— okay. You know what? Sorry. Taeyeon, it just like slipped off my mind. I don't want to make this fight bigger than it already is. I'm really sorry that I chose Chanyeol over yo—"

 

Then that hit a vein.

 

"Oh, so now you're telling me how you chose your bestfriend over your girlfriend? on our anniversary? Well, guess what? Our anniversary is over now so you can now go to your Chanyeol! I can't believe over all of the days you can forget is our anniversary! You ! You remembered our 199th day but you forgot our 1,825th day? Well, what the Byun. Oh wait." she said then went to the living room to get her gift for him then shoved it right to his chest.

 

"I wasted 3 ing months making that for you. It's cute so I'm not throwing it. You can just give it to Chanyeol or something." she said then continued eating she looked away then tried to fight the tears away.

 

Baekhyun noticed the band-aids all over her hands. How can he not notice those? He knew knitting a beanie is hard, he even had a project and he had to make a circle of a crochet, but here is Taeyeon, making him a beanie even though she doesn't know how to, and having wounds on the way.

 

"I didn't know that you felt that way..."

 

"You always didn't know! Whenever you would leave me here, and go with chanyeol, you never knew what i felt!" Baekhyun then hugged her while Taeyeon kept on pushing him away.

 

"I know... and I'm ing sorry. I love you so much baby, please. Even though you can't forgive me now please, sorry. Baby, please." Taeyeon stopped pushing him then she started crying.

 

"Shh.. Don't cry baby, It's all my fault sorry. I love you, please."

 

"I even thought this was the payback or the Karma they say, I always forget our special days and it's all going back to me, Now i know how you felt during those times. I ing deserve this."

 

"No, don't say that, You put effort while I only gave you a teddy bear and would greet you, I never even planned a surprise for you, I never even knitted a beanie for you, And i never even sacrificed my sleep for our special day. I only did simple things, but what you did surpassed all of my expectations, and I feel ing awful because I remember every special day and I forget one special day for the both of us. Then I even came home late, and I even spoiled the cake. I'm really sorry. This is my fault. All that matters right now is I love you and nothing gonna break that. Okay? So stop crying now baby. You're making me cry too." she then stopped sobbing which made me smile.

 

"I'm still sorry though. I love you Hyun-ah." she said then hugged me tight.

 

"I." I kissed her left cheek.

 

"love." her right cheek.

 

"you." her nose.

 

"so." her forehead.

 

"much" i was about to kiss her when my phone rang.

 

"ing phone." she hissed.

 

"Language baby. Let's continue that while I answer this call outside huh?"

 

He said then went out.

 

Taeyeon then shrugged, and left the kitchen to freshen up and take a shower. Her phone then rang then she went out of the room to answer it.

 

"! Taeyeon? Baekhyun's in trouble." it was Suho's voice. And suho does not lie, she felt her heart beating fast because he just answered his phone outside then this happened?

 

"W-what happened?"

 

"H-he got into a fight or something, we're at the park at your subdivision. Come quick Taeye— , Chanyeol grab him!!" It was enough for Taeyeon to end the call and put on her coat and wear her boots, she dashed out then ran for her life to the park.

 

She arrived in less than a minute and she noticed no one was on the park, well except for some balloons and things, she slowly walked towards the path the balloons lead to. She was about to call Suho again when Chanyeol's voice startled her.

 

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused, consider this as my peace offering, hehe." He said then blindfolded her. "What the—" Chanyeol then twirled her around which made her lost her way.

 

Suddenly, a familliar tune played and she grinned at the song.

 

Dream? really?

 

She heard footsteps so she backed away, she almost tripped if not only she held on to someone's hand, specifically Baekhyun's hand.

 

"Hey."

 

Then the blindfold was off her. She looked around and was surprised to see the EXO members Holding a banner, well the banner she used but now with a new phrase in it.

 

"What the "

 

"So, I'm sorry for the sudden and late announcement and you know. But I want you to be mine forever." he sighed.

 

"Taeyeon, the first time I saw you I already knew that you're the one for me.And that was the third best day of my life. I can see our future together and I want it to become true,  I can't promise that I won't hurt you but I won't do it purposely, I don't want promises because they are meant to be broken, but I, am telling you that I would make you feel special with me. I ing love you and I can't let anyone get you from me. You're only mine. And you just didn't steal my heart." he took a lungful of breath and took out a black box from his pocket.

 

He pointed at the sky, and she saw a jet forming words using its smoke.

 

'Will you marry me, Taeyeon?'

 

She looked at Baekhyun who was kneeling before her and holding a beautiful silver ring with  a diamond in the centre, it's shining and it contrasts to the black around it. It was simple but it was perfect.

 

"Will you marry me, Taeyeon-ah?" he repeated.

 

Taeyeon pulled her boyfriend up and hugged him tight.

 

"Yes, I will marry you Byun Baekhyun. And I would be also stealing your surname." She whispered before looking at him in the eye. He took her hand then put on the ring into her slender fingers. "It matches pretty well. It's made for you, baby."

 

"I love you Mrs. Byun." he said, then kissed her forehead.

 

"I love you too Mr, Byun." she said, then Baekhyun kissed her on the lips.

 

"Why was seeing me for the first time the third best day? What is the first and second?"

 

"The second is when you were born, and the first is today." He grinned.

 

"You really are sure that I will say yes today huh?"

 

"Yup."

 

Well, maybe forgetting your anniversary is a good thing though.

 

"But If you're gonna forget about a special day again, Byun Baekhyun. I'm gonna skin you alive."

 

or maybe not.

 

--

 

Yay! I'm alive guys TT Please support my new ongoing story Confused, Its like chanbaek and baekyeon story so If you read this shot you'd definitely like that story too!! Here's the link!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1154872/confused-snsd-exo-baekhyun-chanyeol-chanbaek-baekyeon yayyy so I might add a bonus chapter here  but I'm not really sure since exams are coming and... Just stay alert lmao\

 

This is edited and if you didn't notice I took out the after proposal bc its corny :( so byeee