Chapter 2

Is It Too Late ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+CHORONG POV start+

 

 

I'm still wondering what does Bomi wanted to tell me? Is it same to my feeling for her? Or it just all of her silly jokes? Rather than asking, i'll let her tell by her own since it sound more sincere. Anyway, i've soften the tough Bomi. Yahoo~! Congratulation Chorong. She had hug me for the first time we meet. Usually,Bomi just swaying her hand on my shoulder. That was surprising but i know, i'll miss her, all about her after this. Hmm, or should i postponed my studies?? Running to her and hug her instead? Hell No. That crazy.. really crazy! Wake up CHORONG~!

 

 

Tomorrow evening, i'll go to UK. I've booked the flight and arranged all my things. Now, i'm having a small gathering, just a small one for all my friends. But it turn out to be a party. Well, i wanted to meet them before i leaving so, i'll focus on studies and missing them less. Most of the them are my collegeous and my old friends. I'd invited Bomi and her friends but she wasn't with them. It's so weird and i felt a slight dissapppointed in myself. I'd this small farewell gathering but she was nowhere to be found, at least she need to say a farewell and goodluck to me. I decide to approach Naeun and Eunji.

 

 

"Hai guys~!"


"Oh, hai unnie, how are you ?" Naeun asking with her cute voices.


"I'm doing well but erm... where my 'student' ?" I ask them casually not to be caught in act.


" 'student'? Ohh~! You means Bomi unnie?" Naeun asked.


"Yeah her.. where is she??! Why she's not here? Did she forget or don't want to bid me a farewell?" Somehow i am mad now.


"Call her Chorong unnie, maybe she forget, you know how clumsy she is?" Eunji disturbing.


"I've but..... hehe i'll call her again later. Enjoy your drink."

 

 

I walk quickly to the front of my house which not so crowded and less noises. Then,i try to call her.Second time, third time. She didn't pick it. I am so dissappointed with her plus, i'd sent her a message but got no reply. Daebak PABOMI~!! Using all my luck for the last time, my call is answered. I don't kbow why but t make me so happy.

 

 

"Babo~!! Where you're? Did you forget it? Or you meant it when you say you hate me? Jinjja Babo.. don't want to bid me a farewel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter