Chapter 1

Is It Too Late ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong is waiting for Bomi at the rooftop of the school building. She wanted to say something important to her. But her heart still feel heavy to say it to Bomi. It happen so sudden that she also did not expect it happen. She trying to be strong even deep inside her heart feel so sad.

 

"Yow ~! PARK CHORONG.. what's up?" Bomi calmly said with her rapping style.

 

"Where's your manner? I'm older than you, silly!" Chorong rolling her eyes.

 

"Ugh~ sound so old. So why do we meet here? You know there a lot of place we can meet which not so scary and high like here."


"Cesh~ So coward. Well i've something to tell you, it a bit surprise."


"Oh really? I thought my birthday had past... i want to tell you too. So what is it?" Chorong avoiding Bomi's eyes and look at the scene infront of her. She will miss it someday.

 

+BOMI POV start+

 

It feel different because usually Chorong will not be so serious like this and why all of the place, she wanted to meet me here? At the RoofTop? Yeah i know the scene is amazing but i'm afraid of high too. Sound coward huh? What if i fall down? I'm totally broken pieces, oh damn it. She still looking at the sun that shine on her face, making her eyes glowing brightly. Really pretty. I wanted to embrace her but i found it a bit weird for me. 

 

Actually, i've something to tell her too. Not so serious but it worth for my life. Entired life i mean. When she said she had too,my mind growing wild and expecting too much impossible things. What if our topic is same? What if she did what i did? Or she really really did? I know i shouldn't expect too much but i can't help myself. I know this is the right time to confess my feelings but i can't , when she said that... i'm totally broken inside.

 

"I.... i'll moving out.. not around here but far far... away." Chorong unnie said.


"...." my tongue suddenly frozen. This is really surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter