Chapter 3

Is It Too Late ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi run away with tears on her eyes. She did not meant to hurt Chorong that way. She did that because half of her wanted Chorong to hate her so that she will forget about Chorong. Now she feel regret in her heart. Later did she know, she running towards the road with blurry eyes because of the tears. By a minute, she got hit by a car that passing by. Everyone are shouting and the car's horn can be heard around. Bomi was lying on the road,she felt nothing until slowly faint with blood covering her body.

 

 

+CHORONG POV start+

 


I was so shocked and surprised when i wake up saw Bomi sleeping beside me ON THE SAME BED!! OH MY GOD!! I'd love her but my love is pure. My hand just automatically slapped her, not once but twice. I kind feel sorry to her but i can't accept the fact for what she had done to me. I know i should listen to her first but my brain is so stupid for pressuring her. Underneath the truth, i choose to blame her recklessly. Althought, i think it useless too be friend with her yet she take advantage on me.

 

 

Huhhhhhh~! Well, is it okay if i call her for an apology? Atleast? For hurting her?.... i might never meet her again later. I'll call her first, if she'd answer me.
Hm, she didn't answer me? okay, i know it she use me for sake.

 

"Hello?... erm Bomi?" I slowly said.


" ! ! ! Go die you! ! ." Hold up, what was that? Did she just cursed me? Really?

 

 

I trying to call her back but the phone was off. Fine. In my entired life, for the time we meet and now, i'll forget her and let her go. I'll start a new journey after this with a new me. Open the new chapter of me. I learnt a lot, thanks to her for bringing me to the new outsider world. But from now on, i'll delete all my memories with her and delete Bomi's name from my brain. I've to get ready now or i won' be able to catch my flight to UK. I don't feel any exciting now. .

 

 

+CHORONG POV end+

 

 

"Did Bomi awake now?" Namjoo asked trio. No others than Eunji, Naeun and Hayoung.


"Nah, she still urm sleeping?!" Eunji said.


"So, what's happen??" Namjoo ask again since she just arrived.


"Well, we also don't know. But she got hit by a car.. let's hear from her later." Hayoung said smiling.


"Yo Guys, she's awake now.. i guess.." Naeun pointing at Bomi.


"Great then, so why you kill yourself, Bomi?" Eunji asked. But Bomi grabing Eunji's hand


"Help me, Eunji.... let me get out from here? I need to meet Chorong unnie.. please? I need to make up with her... please help me eunji?" Bomi's begging with tears.


"Woo woo woo~! No u can't. You need to get a treatment first.. you look so ... horrible." Eunji said feeling worried.


"What time now?" Bomi cannot help herself feeling worried.


"3 something...." Hayoung recklessly said while playing her games.


", no i can't make it if i wait.. give me my cloth..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter