Chapter 4

Is It Too Late ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+BOMI POV start+

 

 

Now, i can discharge from Hospital now. I still needed to wear a cast on my right hand since it broken and few bandages due to the wound. Hm~ looks like i need someone to help me out later on. Yeah perfect, my best friends and my soul, Eunji is the first candidate HAHAHA. But for now, i'm walking alone at the street to relaxing my soul and getting fresh air. It already a week since Chorong unnie left me with two slap on my face huhu. Everytime i day dreaming, she always come and making me missed her so bad. How can i forget her? Tell me how? It's killing me.

 

 

When i walking leisurely, there's a couple of lovers eating a corndog each while holding their hands. They passed by me. We used to have a corndog back then when i treated her for helping me passes the exam. At first, she refused because it's was the first time she heard about it. I smile again when thinking about her. How is she? Did she'd well? Did she skipped meal again? Hm i was so worried about her. I took a bus to the Han River so i can clear my mind while watching the scenary. Vividly,i remembered at the time where she waving at me when we ride on the bus home, after she step off. How cute she is at that time, look like a kids. Again, i can't stop smiling. My brain, my memories is loaded of her, which part should i delete first? Hm.. maybe i shouldn'??

 

 

I reached at the Han River. It feel a bit cold but i decide to have an ice cream. I'm just craving for a week after that accident. The sky coloured orange when the sun was about to set down, for the moon to rise up. Unexpectedly, there's a small kid trying to tie her shoe's lace but fail after few attempts. A symphaty feeling on my heart for that kid make me help her. She smiled at me after i've done with her shoes. After that, i reaching for my melt ice cream, yeah i was so shocked when i'm totally forget about it.

 

 

"How come you eat like a baby?.... looks... it melt now.... Ppalli it.." The familiar sound of Chorong unnie's voices mad towards me.


"It taste bad.... i hate chocolate's flavour." I whined.


"Silly, i treating you so be thankful. YOU UNGRATEFUL.!"


"Nahh~~ i don't want it.." i more, she's cute when she was mad. That's pout i can't resist. Damn.


" okay! Okay ! I'll give you mine then, let's exchange?" Well, it's beyond my expectation but,


"Yahoo~!! THANKS CHORONG ~!" I screaming happily.


"So so so so silly and childish."

 


"Chorong unnie??..........

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter