Seven

Terms of Remorse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seunghyun – Seoul, July 2016

 

To say the night goes pleasant for Seunghyun is understatement. He has dinner with Chaerin, his college crush. She’s smart and charming and everybody would love to chat with her. Back when in college, they were good friend but he never had guts to approach her and confess. She’s popular and he’s a klutz, that’s way. But she’s one of those people who inspired Seunghyun to be more social and friendly until the way he is now.

Nevertheless, it wasn’t until now he has guts to ask her for dinner. Just two of them and he can’t help but grinning all day until his secretary shot him a questionable stare all the time.

“Ah, so you’re manager now! That’s great to hear!”  Chaerin said with her honest smile, making me feel giddy and proud for no reason.

“Not really. I’m actually work at my Dad’s company.” It’s not like I’m trying to be modest. I’m just stating the truth and as much as my dad tried to training me before, I got it easy for this position.  

“Don’t be too modest. You’re missing an important point here, Ri!” she said with her persona, that enable to make everyone who talked with her give their whole attention, “Although you work at your family company, you still have this big responsibility and trust me it’s not easy to take it and do great at it.”

 “You think so?”

“Seriously, Ri! I can see you working hard to be at this job, hearing your story before. Don’t think about anything but how to do your best at it!”

“You flattered me!” came my mischievous remark. Although I’m happy to hear what she’s said to me, I can’t help but teasing her. Well, it’s not every day that I get the chance to meet and teased the ever charming Lee Chaerin.

“HA! I don’t think I should said that on the first place. Now you has this annoying and over confidence smile on your face,” Chaerin snorted while rolling his eyes.

Now I’m laughing and she can’t help but laugh too. Ah, seriously all went good tonight. A good laugh and time with your old crush is never a bad thing. Well, at least for someone single as me and her.

 

“Seunghyunnie?”

 Someone called me from my back and I turn around to see who it is. “Daesung hyung? What are you doing here?

Raising his thick eyebrow, Dae hyung looks so amused with my question. “Well, we’re in public restaurant so I’m eating here. No, I’m actually waiting for my take out, thou.”

I can’t help but feeling heat in cheeks because of my stupid question as I can see Daesung hyung still shoot me his amused stare.

“Umm hyung, are you alone? Would you join with me while you’re waiting?” I waved the empty seat beside me for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter