WHERE ARE YOU

Another Chance [O N H I A T U S]

HEHEHEHE I DECIDED TO WRITE IN POV. HERE IT GOES~

~~~

 

 

Months passed and there was still no sign of L.Joe.

 

Jieun's POV

It's been months since i last saw L.Joe oppa. He's practically disappearing from our lives.

I'll try calling him again! I put the phone to my ear, 'ring ring, ring ring, ring ring'

L.Joe, just pick up the phone. Pick up the phone. Pick up the phoney. Picky up the phone.

I fiddled with the hem of my skirt and bit my lip. Just the sound of his voice, just the word 'hello' would instantly bring me up to cloud seven.

I waited impatiently as the dial tone continuously rung and soon......

"Hi, this is L.Joe here. I'm currently busy. Leave me a message if there's anything important. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I groaned in frustration and threw my phone on the bed.

I've tried countless times. I think i just busted my phone trying to call and text him. I've probably sent him a thousand messages and called him a million times.

Oppa......just.....WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!??!

I collapsed on the bed, and exhaustion took over me slowly as i closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

Chunji's POV

It's been months since L.Joe's sudden disappearance. And months since I confessed to Jiyeon, with the help of Jieun. I'm pretty thankful, she helped me a lot and yup, Jiyeon is now mine. MY PROPERTY SO YOU GUYS BETTER NOT LAY A FINGER ON HER IF NOT YOUR SHALL SUFFER. MUAHAHAHAH

Author: Uh....Chunji?

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Author: CHUNJI.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

Author: CHHHHUUUUUNNNNNJIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes?

Author: Get back to the point.

Oops. Sorry, it's just that....i love Jiyeonnie too much! *smiles*

Ok, as i was saying. L.Joe disappeared a few months back. Everyone's worried. Even me. I'm worried enough that i'll my pants any minute.

We've all been trying to call him, and apparently he doesn't know how to PICK UP A FREAKING PHONE.

People like him shouldn't own a phone at all. Agh.

Out of everyone, Jieun's been trying the hardest. She hasn't been eating well, sleeping well, or doing anything well. She's so thin, pale and weak that she could collapse any minute.

And of course, we've all been looking out for her. She's pretty stubborn though.

L.Joe, WHERE ARE YOU?!?! Never mind, just get yo back here so that we can all stop worrying and Jieun can live well. *message sent*

 

-At HOOSH (A/N: This is actually the nickname of my idiotic friend. Hehe!) Nightclub-

L.Joe's POV

Hee hee hee. *hiccup*

I'M RICH. AND YUNHO HYUNG'S MAKING ME HIS RIGHT HAND MAN.

I'm not sure what happened to my old phone though........hyung just came in one day passing me an AWESOME iPhone with a new number and smashed my old one into pieces.

I wonder how Jieun is doing now....? I hope she's fine. I hope she's eating well. I hope she isn't getting harrased by the stupid gangsters from here.

Hyung keeps his promise.

Oh! Another cup of beer? It's mine. Muahahahahhaahahaha *hiccup*

I miss Jieun............................................*hiccup* Where am I?

And then I out.