Missed Opportunity

All It Took

The rest of the concert went off without any problems and the AOMG crew headed back to their hotel to prepare for the after party. All the members were hoping that their crushes would make an appearence.


But fate was in their hands, it seemed.

"Guys, I really don't think they will be there. I think they'll be at their hotel." Pearl said as we walked to Miki's car.  Jasmine ended up going home, due to her having to work early, so it was just Miki, Pearl and Ami out on the town."Okay. Then lets just head there. But should we change or do you think this is okay?" Ami asked motioning to our clothes. "I think our outfits are fine," Miki said with a shrug and we agreed before piling into her car and headed off to the loft. "Pearl, what are you going to do if Jay remembers you afterall?" Ami nudged with her should and she whined again. "I really hope he doesn't" Miki just laughed loudly as she drove ove to the loft. 

***

Jay, Loco, Chacha, Pumkin, Gray and Simon D all headed back to their hotel to freshen up before they hosted an afterparty. All the guys were hoping that their dream girl was coming.  Jay made sure to tell the bouncers at the doors, that if the girls showed up to let them in free of charge. The bouncers nodded and kept an eye out for the girls that match their description. 

After getting that taken care of, all the boys got together and began drinking to celebrate another show well done.  Every now and then one of the guys would shoot their glance over to the enterance, wondering whether or not their special guests would make an appearence. They were all slowly getting buzzed when a certain group of girls walked in. 

Their night just got interesting. 

Miki, Pearl and Ami walked into the club that was attached to the Loft and were surprised to find out there wasn't a cover charge. The girls shrugged before making their way over to the bar.

"First round is on me! As a thanks for driving us around" Ami said as she waved down the bartender. "You don't have to do that, Ami." Miki said surprised and Pearl nodded. "I want to!! This way we can save some money" Ami laughed and ordered herself a jack and coke, looking to her friends waiting for them to order something. After they all had a drink in their hands, they moved off towards an open table to sit down. "Cheers! To new friends and a kickass concert!" Ami said raising her glass to them. As they all clanked their glasses together and took a long drink, Ami looked around the club and liked the atomsphere it gave off.  But something was off. It felt like they were being watched to her. 

"Yo~ Your girlfriends just walked in." ChaCha said nudging Jay then pointed to where they were sitting.  ChaCha laughed as all the guys turned their heads to look. "Damn they did come! My nights made" Gray said raising his hands up in thanks while the others laughed. "But how are you going to get them to come over here without seeing creepy" Jay said as he rubbed his chin. 


"You guys wanna go dance?" Pearl asked as she felt like moving, despite standing for two hours. "Yeah, let's go!" Miki said as they got up and all headed to the dance floor. They all began swaying their body to the music. They could feel the beat of the music flowing through their bodies as they danced. 

The guys watched them as they went to the floor and the guys looked at each other before nodding. "So we have a dilemma." Jay pointed out between them all. "There's two after red head" He pointed to himself and Loco. "And two after blondie" He pointed to Simon D and DJ Pumkin. "How are we gonna handle this?" He asked the group. "It's easy, man." Simon D said with his deep voice as well as with a grin. "It's an all out fight. Winner gets the girl" "How is that going to work? It's not like we're going to be in LA for more than tonight." Gray said. "And it's not like were going to see them in Korea." "You never know! But it's a game right?" Jay argued and the guys agreed.

Loco bit his lip as everyone agreed. He didn't stand a chance against Jay for the red head's attention. He was shy enough already around women he felt an attraction to. But, this girl was American. There was a language barrier. And Jay spoke English. So he's already behind. 

Jay looked to the sercuity guard and pointed to the group of girls that they wanted them to drink with them. Watching as the guard went and brought the girls back, all the guys made room for them to sit. 

"Hello, ladies. Thanks for accepting our invitation to drink" Jay spoke for the group who all bowed their heads. 

"Oh, thanks for having us" A girl said and that's when the guys realized that the sercuity guard grabbed the wrong group of girls. Jay looked out to the dance floor and couldn't find the beauties that had stolen their hearts. Jay looked back to the girls and sighed. He couldn't just pushed them to the side. That would be rude. "Please sit down, have a drink with us." Jay offered and all the girls took a seat and poured each of the guys a glass. 

All the guys had the same thought. They werent interested in these girls. They wanted the others. That was clear. But they were all too gentlemanly to push their new guests to the side.  

"Oh look! There they are!" Ami pointed when she saw the AOMG guys. 

"But they got company already. " Miki pointed out. "I guess they weren't interested in us at all." 

Ami frowned slightly. She knew there was something between Loco and herself. But Miki was right. They seemed to be having a good time. "Well, lets just enjoy ourselves. We don't need them." Miki wrapped her arms around Ami and Pearl. Both girls nodded and went to order another round of drinks. 

Loco was getting drunk. He thought that was the only way to get them out of this situaton. And it worked. The guys excused themselves as they helped Loco up and out of the club. All the guys were thanking him, but they were still all saddened by the fact that they missed their one opportunity to get to know their girls better. As they entered their hotel, they saw the mystery girls leaving and getting into their friends car. Loco shook off Jays hold and started dancing in the hallway causing the others to laugh loudly and Simon D snapped it. 

At least there was some entertainment. 

They all just hoped they would get to see them again. 

If fate allowed it.

 



TADA finally got it up!! Don't worry it'll get interesting! <3