Something There

All It Took

"Pearl, are you excited to meet AOMG and Jay Park?" Ami asked her friend with a nudge. Pearl whined and shook her head furiously. Ami laughed and grinned at her. "Why is she afraid to meet them?" Their new friends; Miki and Jasmine asked. Ami looked to them and back to Pearl. "Can I tell them?" She asked. 

They were all waiting in line for the meet and greet. They had been waiting close to two hours now. But it gave them more time to get to know each other. 

Pearl sighed and nodded her head and Ami cheered. "Last time we met Jay, she was kinda rude to him" She started out and laughed when they both looked to Pearl. "She was really drunk and kinda pushed him out of her way cause he was checking us out." 

"Oh My God Pearl! What were you thinking?" Miki said and Pearl whined. "I was drunk! I can't even believe I did that. I don't want to face him, I really hope he won't remember me." "I kinda hope he does, what are you going to say if he does remember you?" Ami asked her as the line started moving into the venue. "I'm just going to say I'm so sorry" Pearl said as they walked, causing the other girls to laugh. 

Ami was beyond excited to meet AOMG. She had been waiting for this for a couple of months and it was finally time. As they entered the venue, they picked up their merch and headed to where the concert was going to take place. They were all talking about who they were excited to meet. Then it happened. It was time to meet them. 

Ami was excited to meet Jay Park, she had been a fan and what fan didn't want to meet their bias?! 

As the line moved for them to take their picture, Ami got in her spot next to Jay and she felt her heart beating rapidly. After Jay thank her for her support, Ami got up from the floor and started walking back to the line for the hi-touch event. But she felt someone was looking at her. Slowing her pace, she turned and made eye contact with Loco. 

He was staring right back at her, and she felt something between them, and she was sure he felt it too. To make it a little less awkward; Ami smiled at him and waved before Pearl nudged her to keep walking. She saw Loco wave back at her as she got back in the line. Everyone was excited about getting to shake their hands. 

Ami made her way through the line, shaking DJ Pumkin's, Jays, Grays, and Simon D's hands before she reached Loco. To her, it seemed like he paused when it was her turn to shake his hand. She looked up and once again they made eye contact. There it was again. That connection. He seemed almost shy with her. Ami smiled and extended her hand. "Hello," She said. Loco took her hand and they shook and he said hello back. They held eye contact as Ami pulled her hand away. She finally broke their eye contact and continued on her way to the line while her friends fnished up behind her. She wondered if he was like with her other friends.

"Hey, did Simon D like bow respectively to you guys as you shook hands?" Pearl asked as they walked and the artists left. They all shook their heads. "No, did Loco pause when you shook hands?" Ami asked and they all shook their heads. Ami bit her lip as she wondered if anyone felt a connection like she did. 

As they were let into their spot, Ami gushed with her friends about their meeting with the artists and who they were all excited to see perform and who would have the best stage performance. But she kept thinking back to her encounter with Loco. 

There was definitely something there.