Deja Vu?

All It Took

"I dunno man, those two girls seemed familiar" Jay Park said as he rubbed his chin. "The red haired one and the blonde chick she was close to. I feel like I've seen them somewhere before." 

Loco looked over as Jay spoke. Now that he thought more about it, they did look familiar. "Where do you think you've seen them before?"  

Jay looked to Loco with a raised brow. "That's where I'm not sure. But it wasn't that long ago I feel like. I'm gonna look for them at the show and see if I remember them at all." 

"Yo, that blonde girl was hella cute tho." Simon D chimmed in. "I'm digging her." He gave a thumbs up. 

"I liked the red haired one though. Did you see the piercings in her ears? She seems to dig this type of scene" Jay commented and Loco nodded. 

"I liked the other girls, the one in the denim jacket. She's more my style" Gray added with a shrug. 

"But blondie though. She was heaven" Dj Pumkin added as they all shrugged and then they all went on their phones. 

Loco started to think back to where he could have seen the two of them before. Jay had a point. They did look familiar. But where had they seen them before. 

"Since my set is first, I'll take a look and point you in the direction of where they are." Dj Pumkin said as they were told to start getting ready. 

Dj Pumkin got up and walked out to the darkened crowd. 

"How is he going to be able to spot them in that crowd?" Loco asked the others who shrugged. "Maybe they'll stand out or something?" Gray said. 

As Dj Pumkin got the beats started, Simon D went out and Dj Pumkin nodded his head towards the center of the crowd. Simon D looked and sure enough he managed to see the group they were all talking about in the back. 

Loco and Jay were still thinking about where they had seen the two girls. They got up from their seats and went to sneak looks at the crowd to see if they could see them. They were actually pretty east to spot. They both had metalllic reflecting phone cases. They were towards the center with their friends, but still not close enough to touch from the stage. That was a bummer for them. 

"Damn. Simon's really showing blondie some love" Jay laughed as he watched Simon continiously go over to where they were. Loco nodded but his eyes were fixed on the red hair girl. He was watching her as she got excited watching Simon perform, recording part of his set. He only hoped that when it came kind for his set, she paid just as much attention to him. 

Jay and Loco went back to where they were sitting and Jay kept racking his brain trying to figure out where he had seen them before. Loco was starting to think about it too, but he didn't have a lot of time as his set was quickly approaching.

When he heard the cue, Loco got up and walked out to the screaming crowd. He could see Simon D grinning at him as the music started. When the lights came on he went straight into his lyrics, his eyes darting all over the crowd, trying to remember where his red-haired beauty was. He could feel the music flowing through him as rapped and he began to bounce around the stage. 

Despite feeling sick, he was bouncing off the walls like he wasn't sick at all. 

"Ah. Hello" Loco smiled as he waved shyly to the crowd who responded with screams. "My...English is not so good, but thank you for coming to the show" He said as he looked thorugh the crowd as saw the girls looking at him. She had a smile on her face. That genuine smile of hers. She seemed to be enjoying the show. He was rea;y gpomg to need to find a way to meet her. 

Jay was still thinking back to where he could have seen them before. They seemed so familiar but he couldn't think of where. "Man, you need to foucs. Our sets are coming up soon" Gray said patting his shoulder before he left to go do his set. Jay waved him off as he kept thinking. He was so deep in thought that he almost missed his cue to go out. 

"Damn that cutie with the denim jacket! I'm in love" Gray said as he watched Jay run out there to catch his start. 

"What is got all of y'all acting like you found your true love?" ChaCha Malone asked them seeing that they all had the same kind of look. 

"We kinda have. There's a group of chicks out there that have caught our attention. And two of them seem familiar." Loco explained as he downed some water. 

"Oh my god. You guys I swear" ChaCha laughed and shoot his head. "Love sick fools" 

Jay started out with a song that started some controversy. It was a song about how he got ed over by a girl and it really hurt him. It's part of what turned him into who he was. A playboy who didn't trust any girl. Even with his sunglasses on, he could see the group of girls that had caught his groups attention. They were all enjoying the show, which was a good thing. He was going to talk to sercuity to try and get that group to come join their after party. 

"Oh hey, I saw those chicks this morning" ChaCha said as he saw the two Loco pointed out. "They were on their way into Loft as I was leaving. They must had been looking for you guys or eating. I think the blonde one was talking about food." He explained. Loco looked surprised. "Are they staying at our hotel?" He asked kinda hopeful. "Nah man, I don't think so. But I'm not sure." ChaCha patted his shoulder. 

Loco nodded slightly as he looked back out into the crowd watching the group of girls. 

There had to be some way to get them to come to the after party.