The Meeting

All It Took

Loco's POV::

I was tired. 

We had just traveled from Vegas for our show in LA. We've had 3 shows back to back and this one makes number four. 

All the guys were yawning, making snaps and preparing for Meet and Greet with our fans who came out to support us for our AOMG US 2016 Tour. To me, this was just going to be another meeting of overly excited fans. 

Until I saw her. 

She was a VVIP fan who got their picture with us then shook our hands afterwards. 

She was dressed in all black. Black ripped skinny jeans, black crop top that showed her mid-drift and black sneakers. She had plum like red hair. She was pretty skinny for someone of her height. She looked pretty young too. Her skin was pale, which meant she probably wasn't from LA. Or she could have been, I couldn't tell. 

She didn't notice me at first, when it came time for her groups picture, of course she sat next to Jay. She must had been his fan too. After our photo she got up with her friends and I followed her as she walked past me, she turned and looked towards me and we made eye contact. She stopped as we held our contact before she smiled and waved to me. 

Her smile was so genuine. I shyly waved back to her and watched her go back in line talking with her friends. She seemed to have a bubbly personality when she was surrounded with her friends. Her and the blonde chick seem to be really close. I wonder if they are sisters. 

I watched as they came back through the line. She seemed to be find something funny about her blonde friend. 

As she made her way through the line, I watched her, trying to figure out what to say to her. When she finally stopped in front of me, I froze. Now that I had a minute to really look at her, she was beautiful. 

It seemed like time was standing still. 

She must have noticed my shyness, because she smiled again before sticking her hand out and said hello. I took her hand and shook it, her hand felt so fragile. I managed to say hello while we still held our eye contact. I wanted to talk to her more, but she was gone. I'd have to find her during the show. I had to know more about her. 

We all said our goodbye and that we would meet them agian shortly and we went back to the chill room. 

My mind was still on the red haired beauty, she was simply beautiful and she seemed down to earth.